LSU's DBs - Saints? (1 Viewer)

zenon will end up being a solid nfl cb. especially if he ends up in new england and gets some good coaching.

I actually agree with this. Zenon is a ballhawk. He just needs to play in a system and for a coach that stresses discipline. He gambles a lot.

Unless he can get his 40 time into the 4.5s at least (Jackson), he'll be a late second rounder at best. He will be a steal for someone though as he's very instinctive and very smart. I'm thinking a Nathan Vasher type player.

Another forum thread makes a very good pt, is there really a deserving CB at the #10 spot? It seems the S from Miami or the DT from USC would be the better pick at #10 if they are still on the bd. I know we sure don't want to REACH on anyone with this pick. We need an impact Def starter.

Another forum thread makes a very good pt, is there really a deserving CB at the #10 spot? It seems the S from Miami or the DT from USC would be the better pick at #10 if they are still on the bd. I know we sure don't want to REACH on anyone with this pick. We need an impact Def starter.

Jenkins is 6'2 208, runs a 4.3 forty, and has done nothing but blanket recievers all year. He has great ball skills, is just a sick athelete, and has great hands and return ability.

I'm not telling you how to think, but if he isn't worth a 10th round pick I don't know many CB's that are.

I agree with you about Phillips and Ellis though. I'd take them both before Jenkins as BPA. Out of those three I'd go Ellis, Phillips, Jenkins. I think we'll get our choice of Jenkins or Phillips at 10. Ellis will be gone.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom