LT position real thin. (1 Viewer)

Likely too early to know anything. Will need to wait for the wed/Thursday practice to see if they are limited or out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Barnes made some big mistakes and Kelemente got abused almost resulting in a safety. We definitely need Armstead and Peat back.

edit: meant to say Hills not Barnes

Barnes? Barnes was cut on October 14th. Think you mean Tony Hills.

Yeah I meant Hills. I recall him getting back to back penalties, first he was flagged for offsides and then on the next play he was flagged for being an ineligible downfield receiver. The second penalty negated what would have been a nice conversion on 3rd and long and ended the drive.

Hills has filled in before, he took over at LT last year when Terron was hurt and did an ok job. The protection didn't falter yesterday with him in there either. The two penalties did hurt, but you kind of expect that for a guy coming cold off the bench.

Armstead, whatever his injury is exactly, is supposedly stuffing from a pain issue related to injury as was said on the board. I believe it was a Strief quote. Peat looked like a pulled muscle the way he went down twisting his whole leg. We will see. Hopefully nothing major. Hills does an ok job, but yeah a Hills/Kelemente is a long step from Armstead/Peat left side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Armstead, whatever his injury is exactly, is supposedly stuffing from a pain issue related to injury as was said on the board. I believe it was a Strief quote. Peat looked like a pulled muscle the way he went down twisting his whole leg. We will see. Hopefully nothing major. Hills does an ok job, but yeah a Hills/Kelemente is a long step from Armstead/Peat left side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Peat walked off the field under his own power. That is a good sign, it indicates that he won't be missing many games if any.

LMAO! 10 years of SP and we know that when he says, "The player will be back in 2 weeks," there's over a 50% chance he's going to IR.

sure, but it's the "has there been any word on PLAYER" - in my mind I'm always thinking "do you see 10 threads on the topic of PLAYER's injury? then chances are nothing has been mentioned
nor has anyone spotted PLAYER at a cafe down the road from Dr Andrews
nor did the friend of PLAYER's cousin from Luling call into a radio show to discuss an injury

Hills has filled in before, he took over at LT last year when Terron was hurt and did an ok job. The protection didn't falter yesterday with him in there either. The two penalties did hurt, but you kind of expect that for a guy coming cold off the bench.
Problem is we are still thin. Who is behind Hills. If he would have went down yesterday,who would have played LT. We have (4) tackles on our team, 2 (Amsted/Peat) are hurt and 2 (Strief/ Hills)are playing. Unless we are getting someone back this week, we should see us bring someone up or someone in.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom