LT position real thin. (2 Viewers)

Problem is we are still thin. Who is behind Hills. If he would have went down yesterday,who would have played LT. We have (4) tackles on our team, 2 (Amsted/Peat) are hurt and 2 (Strief/ Hills)are playing. Unless we are getting someone back this week, we should see us bring someone up or someone in.

i'd put money on barnes being back.

I think Peat has a groin injury. The question will be how bad.

If he needs surgery, we'll know tonight/tomorrow. Otherwise, don't expect any news until Wednesday Practice.

Problem is we are still thin. Who is behind Hills. If he would have went down yesterday,who would have played LT. We have (4) tackles on our team, 2 (Amsted/Peat) are hurt and 2 (Strief/ Hills)are playing. Unless we are getting someone back this week, we should see us bring someone up or someone in.

Kelemente is the reserve tackle. So in that situation he would most likely kick out to tackle and Turner would step in a guard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Likely too early to know anything. Will need to wait for the wed/Thursday practice to see if they are limited or out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Im jus so frustrated with all these injuries! Bad enough the ones on D, esp at CB.

But the O has had its share too, esp on the O line. Thanks to SP, Drew, and the players stepping up, theyve found ways to lessen those losses thru gameplanning and executing playcalls.

Peat has had more than his share of detractors on this board. But so far this season, its become clear that Peat CAN play, and whether its at G or OT, he's much better on the left side. And he was settling in and playing solid as TAs replacement at LT.

I was jus startin to think, Man, when TA comes back, this left side is gonna be pretty gooood!

Back to reality.

Not only is TA still out, yesterday, Peat gets hurt.

Still hoping for the best, but preparing for the worst. But if their injuries arent season ending, until they return, this team is simply gonna have to continue to do what its done the last 2 games....

Find ways to win!

I think Peat has a groin injury. The question will be how bad.

If he needs surgery, we'll know tonight/tomorrow. Otherwise, don't expect any news until Wednesday Practice.

Unfortunately this is what I was thinking from the way they were checking him out. It is pure speculation on my part.

We desperately need some good news regarding TA or Peat. We absolutely cannot afford to go through our roughest part of the schedule with a third string LT, we barely made it through the 4th quarter last game

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom