LT Prospect Reid Fragel (1 Viewer)

Not much experience on the left side though.

Ah, I didn't notice that, I must have misread the article. Still, If he is athletic and has quick feet, I think he could compete for the LT spot. I never was high on Bushrod, I felt he was merely serviceable. Not saying that Fragel would be a superstar, I just don't feel he would have big shoes to fill and I think he would have a fair shot to compete.

Ah, I didn't notice that, I must have misread the article. Still, If he is athletic and has quick feet, I think he could compete for the LT spot. I never was high on Bushrod, I felt he was merely serviceable. Not saying that Fragel would be a superstar, I just don't feel he would have big shoes to fill and I think he would have a fair shot to compete.

I agree with you. Maybe a 5th and see what he can do.

There's this link that I've been reading for a while on the buckeyes-forums. The general consensus seems to be that he really developed into a dependable starter in a little less than a year.

Looks like he went from 280 in the clip->310 during the 2012 off season, I can't find any good source for his dash time except for it being 4.9 at 255lbs when he was recruited.

I'm not really sure about it, as a 5th or 6th pick I think he'd be a steal, and with all these "athletic tackles" being picked I could definitely see him go in the 3rd too as someone suggested. Goes to show you that there's still a lot of awesome players left in this draft. Also seems like a hard worker and a team-first type of guy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom