Luke Sanders (1 Viewer)

fish321

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
At the LSU pro day he ran a 4.76 40, Ali ran a 4.74 by the way, he had I think 31 reps one the bench and was supposedly one of the strongest guys all around on the LSU team last year. Could he end up being a sleeper type pick at linebacker?

yaygosaints

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
The guy has always looked the part. He's a workout warrior. Maybe he can shine on special teams.

Dome50

Dome Ninja
Reaction score
Prepare yourself for a thrashing. No, my guess is that Sanders won't get drafted. Very impressive workout, but didn't do much of anything on the field.

joe87

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
He doesn't play up to his measureables. Sign him as an UDFA and hope he shows enough to make the practice squad.

Reaction score
yeah he will maybe make the practice squad. He just never really shined at LSU. I wonder if that 40 increased highsmith back into the 3rd round catagory?

yaygosaints

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I didn't see Highsmith's 4.74 but I did see his 4.88. His forte is supposed to be speed, I don't think anyone will want to draft an undersized, slow linebacker in the 3rd round? It would be a reach IMO.

yaygosaints

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Also, Dorsey didn't have a great pro day, so if we were hoping he'd fall this might be our chance.

MLU

Please respect my decision!
Reaction score
He lacks instincts. He is big, strong and fast. He sheds tackles and covers receivers well, but just doesn't have a nose for the ball. Maybe he'll land somewhere and get coached up, but I just don't see my fellow WMHS alum becoming a huge impact in the NFL.

Reaction score
i saw the 4.9 at the combine and figured he just had a really bad day. like that tight end from notre dame ran a 4.8 at the combine and ran a 4.55 or something at his pro day

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom