Lutz and Harper, random unrelated comments (1 Viewer)

Clintonrebel

Pro-Bowler
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
We may have found a kicker

I think Harper came back thinking he would be mentor and player-coach and wind down his career. It looked like he played every snap last night

Count me as still on the wagon. D would have been better this year without the mass injuries. Better, but obviously not deep.

Need to draft nothing but OG and defensive players next year.

There was good......no doubt about it.

Outside of one play, Peat had a really good game at LT

Michael Thomas is really good. Terrific hands, good size.

Brandon Coleman is getting better each week.

Crawley and Moore are both very active....and have a nasty attitude.

Moore has gone toe to toe with OBJ and Julio in back to back weeks, and more than held his own.

Tommylee has some nice moments, and is going to be a guy we like as he's the darter/open space guy.

Lutz, as previously mentioned.

I've conceded that the games this season are going to be frustratingly close but we'll be on the short end more times than not, especially in the first half of the season. But as hard as the losses have been, I still find it exciting watching some promising young talent get some valuable experience. It makes the season easier to bear.

With Vacarro out, I'm not surprised that Harper had so many plays. Definitely our most solid back-up strong safety.

Thank you for this ray of sunshine through these omnipresent storm clouds.

Lutz crushed that 57. No way we put Barth Graham or any other vet out there to even try it. Good sign.

The crowd deflated after the keystone cop punt return blunder. Huge factor in the teams success is that we always had their back in the Dome. Not sure that is the case right now. That needs to change.

I thought the same thing about Lutz. There was a view of one of his field goals Monday night that showed him driving through the ball with a perfect motion, just like a golfer. And every one of his kicks splits the uprights almost perfectly. I think he's just going to improve as the weeks go on.

Is Coleman on the Devery Henderson timetable to excellence? Let's hope.

I hope not. Devery had the dropsies the first 3-4 years.

Coleman does not have to play like a no.1 WR. With his height and size, he is always a nightmare to DB's. and they have to account for him.

Other than the idiotic play on the punt, I haven't heard much from Harris. Has he been targeted much in coverage? I think not hearing a player's name at corner is a good thing.

At this point, should Sterling Moore be a candidate for the pro bowl? He shut down Beckham and Jones without a pass rush.

The crowd deflated after the keystone cop punt return blunder. Huge factor in the teams success is that we always had their back in the Dome. Not sure that is the case right now. That needs to change.

good point...after that play, it sounded like an away game in atlanta with a decent traveling fan contingency making some occasional noise

I hope Lutz improves, but meanwhile, Dustin Hopkins was 25-28 last year, 11-11 this season for Washington.

I hope Lutz improves, but meanwhile, Dustin Hopkins was 25-28 last year, 11-11 this season for Washington.

Dustin Hopkins is gone. He's been gone for 2 years.

Bringing him up constantly isn't bringing him back. Let it go.

Dustin Hopkins is gone. He's been gone for 2 years.

Bringing him up constantly isn't bringing him back. Let it go.

Hey, people still bring up Sproles all the time, and I can't bring up a kicker just once? :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom