Lutz and Morestead Look Good... (1 Viewer)

dutar76

7th year itch
Reaction score
Lutz and Morestead are looking good. Much better than our back up quarterbacks....

...I just thought there oughta be one new thread tonight that wasn't about our backup QB situation

Agreed. Glad to see that especially since I’d read that Lutz had a couple of off days in practice. They are looking good. And I think we will be just fine as long as we stay relatively healthy.

Indeed they did. Especially Morstead when he booted the punt out despite being backed up to then endline after that disasterous 3rd and long.

Sidebar, I’m 99% sure Lauren (Morstead’s wife), Lutz’s girlfriend, and Zach Wood’s girlfriend were all sitting together in the row right behind me tonight. Lauren didn’t have the kiddos with her but it definitely looked like her.

Indeed they did. Especially Morstead when he booted the punt out despite being backed up to then endline after that disasterous 3rd and long.

Sidebar, I’m 99% sure Lauren (Morstead’s wife), Lutz’s girlfriend, and Zach Wood’s girlfriend were all sitting together in the row right behind me tonight. Lauren didn’t have the kiddos with her but it definitely looked like her.
That is bad arse! My brother and sister went to high school with Morstead and say he’s always been just a good dude.

Also, we were consistently getting the ball past the 20 on returns (when we didn’t fair catch). Keeping Westhoff is paying off! Our return game is going to be an asset this year, unlike the dead weight it’s been for a lot of Payton’s tenure.

Too early, but I am starting to get optimistic about having a much improved special teams group that hopefully will give us consistently better field position and on defense will keep opposing teams backed up. Special Teams is a critical component for winning teams and just maybe this year we will solve that persistent problem that has plagued this team for years!

Lutz and Morestead are looking good. Much better than our back up quarterbacks....

...I just thought there oughta be one new thread tonight that wasn't about our backup QB situation
Lol!
Thank you for that. Got a much needed chuckle after reading all the doom and gloom, sky is faling nonsense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom