Lutz out for season (1 Viewer)

Can Taysom do kickoffs? J/K but the new dude was kind of short on his kickoffs against Seattle. Kick coverage is going to have to step up. Great job on the two FGs in dicey weather, though. Going forward, Payton may be going for it on 4th downs anywhere between the 30-45 yard line of the opponent. If the new kicker can just be money on short to mid-range FGs, I'll take it.

Really didn't surprise me. Really if he was coming back in a few weeks, do you feel confident him kicking field goals after surgery and recovery and not kicking anything for many months?

Can Taysom do kickoffs? J/K but the new dude was kind of short on his kickoffs against Seattle. Kick coverage is going to have to step up. Great job on the two FGs in dicey weather, though. Going forward, Payton may be going for it on 4th downs anywhere between the 30-45 yard line of the opponent. If the new kicker can just be money on short to mid-range FGs, I'll take it.
Can someone find out if his kickoffs were hit into the wind. That’s what I was thinking, especially on the opening kickoff of the game. Pretty sure we had the wind in our face in the first quarter.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom