Lutz out for season (1 Viewer)

Hopefully he will be the same kicker on the other side. Always a risk.

Why? The kid hasn't done anything to warrant it. How about we continue to see if he can contribute instead of just throwing him to the curb.
Hopkins is a proven reliable kick maker in this league. Hopkins will be picked up by some team soon. Nothing against Johnson -- I'm rooting for him -- but he doesn't have the skins on the wall that Hopkins does at this point.

I knew something was off that's why I said in another thread the kid that kicked yesterday, Brian was Lutz competition now. Something has been off w/ Lutz for the past two years.

giphy.webp

Hopkins is a proven reliable kick maker in this league. Hopkins will be picked up by some team soon. Nothing against Johnson -- I'm rooting for him -- but he doesn't have the skins on the wall that Hopkins does at this point.
People said the same thing about Garrett Hartley and Will Lutz. How'd they turn out for us?

Going with retreads is not always the best course of action.

Johnson is on the roster for 2 more weeks minimum. I can't see trying to sign another and using 2 roster spots on a kicker until then unless the unspeakable happens to Johnson this week.

Johnson made two field goals and an extra point in a driving rainstorm. The other kickers we tried couldn't even do that on a clear day.

So we have that going for us, which is nice.

Im just happy we have a kicker yhat can make FGs and extra points. He delivered in a difficult situation on the game winner, straight through the middle of the uprights

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom