Lutz (1 Viewer)

sometimes you have to have patience with young kickers, in the past we have cut them too soon, so give the kid some time

Since Carney missed that so famous EP, everytime a Saints kicker enter the filed to kick, I believe he's gonna miss.........

He didn't lose this game or last weeks.

That said, he's not the prize SP thinks he is...or will be...at least not yet anyway.

He should be on the Practice Squad and we should've rolled with Forbath.

Probably we would have at least 1 win right now, maybe 2.

He didn't lose this game or last weeks.

That said, he's not the prize SP thinks he is...or will be...at least not yet anyway.

He's more like CLutz right now.

Especially not w/o a decent special teams coach to help him learn and improve.

The 38 yard low-drive opinion is...incorrect. You drive low on 55+, if there's gale-force wins, or if you're playing on grass in the rain because you physically can't get under the ball with follow through.

There's no way there's not a shared issue on the block. I saw 3 yards of penetration when 1.5 is the norm so Peat and Armstead get some heat. Lutz' ball didn't clear 7 feet of height after 5 yards of travel so that's a trajectory problem...the same trajectory problem you've seen 3 times in 2 games. That kick could've, and should've, been made despite the penetration.

I disagree on the height of the kick , It looks to me like it had plenty of height . Looked to easily have 7+ft . The problem was Armstead and Peat and mostly Armstead . the D line made a push to their right , Peat was engaged with the man in front of him . Dresher didn't block ( maybe that's by design ) Armstead seems to be off balance and could not get a good block on the guy that blocked the FG and he broke through . Looks more like it's on Armstead

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom