Lutz (1 Viewer)

scedotal

All-Pro
Reaction score
Lutz may have cost us the first two games of this season, but I can't wait for his hall of fame career to begin. I know it is coming, because our coach said so. And most of you believe him. At least, the defense played well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's Lutz' fault the FG o-line didn't block up the middle for that first field goal?

I'm not gonna blame the kicker. Yea maybe he could've gotten that kick a little higher. The offense could've also done something other than punt for the first 6 drives. But surreeeee...Kickers fault

Not sure Lutz is the person who needs to be fired. Our tired do nothing special teams coordinator, our over paid soft less talented version of Jimmy Graham, and our never-was overrated-by-Sean Payton wanna be NFL WR Brandon Coleman are on my short list. Lutz isn't a star, but he's just not worthy of a thread, like these others.

Maybe if there werent human turnstiles on the special teams oline he wouldnt miss?!

Lutz has done nothing wrong.

CSP finally looked like he is ready to fire McMahon.

Let's all pray.

Lutz is not at fault for either loss.

He didn't allow 35 points last week and he wasn't the reason we lost today.

The only bad kick Lutz has attempted in his brief Saints career, he made.

If you seriously think that block wasn't entirely on Lutz, you're out of your mind. He drove one low and got tipped last week -- lucky 3 points. He drove one low this week and gave up 7 points. He drove one low AGAIN, but they didn't rush the kick -- lucky 3 points x2.

Forbath is probably wearing his cleats and standing outside the practice facility as we speak.

The kid had an all-world tryout and got his shot. The best thing to come of it is he 'almost' didn't miss a 60 yard kick. Great. Have a seat on the practice squad.

Lutz did not cost us either game, but he didn't really help either. I think personnel decisions in general are biting us in the butt right now. Spiller over Cadet, Coleman, Fleener, cutting Finnegan, Lutz all have hurt us IMO. Cadet has had several drops, Fleener has not shown out yet, Coleman continues to not fight for receptions, Lutz is kicking low balls at times, and we could have used Finnegans veteran presence on this team. Love the fight in our defense today though.

If you seriously think that block wasn't entirely on Lutz, you're out of your mind. He drove one low and got tipped last week -- lucky 3 points. He drove one low this week and gave up 7 points. He drove one low AGAIN, but they didn't rush the kick -- lucky 3 points x2.

Forbath is probably wearing his cleats and standing outside the practice facility as we speak.

The kid had an all-world tryout and got his shot. The best thing to come of it is he 'almost' didn't miss a 60 yard kick. Great. Have a seat on the practice squad.
It wasn't. And we are not out of our minds.

His kicks come off way too low. Even the one he made came off very low. I am not sure he is ready yet. He needs some coaching on technique.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom