Lynell Hamilton expects heavy load vs. Buffalo (1 Viewer)

Short term it makes sense. Bell and Thomas are still recovering from knee injuries, why not give Hamilton the power back's carries in practice today? Someone has to take them, it's either Hamilton or Evans. If Hamilton does get the start on Sunday, I hope the one thing he has been practicing above all is holding onto the football. He was a fumbling machine in preseason.

I'm very comfortable with Hamilton. He's bee working in the system a while now and I get the feeling this might be a good week for the power running game. My only concern is that he knows his assignments, particularly blitz pick up which could be key. He can't go out there and get Drew killed. Running the ball, I have a lot of faith in his ability to get the job done and he showed surprising skill in catching the ball in the pre-season as well. I'd actually rather have 100 percent of Hamilton than 80 percent of Pierre or Bell.

Whoa,

I think a twitter from anybody, even if Duncan reports the twitter, is still a twitter.

ddd

For the tech savvy, younger folks, this is akin to somebody not believing what was heard on a telephone during Alexander Graham Bell's time. "Unless i hear it from his mouth with my own ear, that there tele-ma-thingy is just a tele-ma-thingy" (crotchety old man voice)

No, it's like the difference between putting much faith in what the governor says drunk at a charity ball versus what he says in a press conference. Twitter is still very informal.

No, it's like the difference between putting much faith in what the governor says drunk at a charity ball versus what he says in a press conference. Twitter is still very informal.

You obviously don't use it, and if you do, then you aren't using it the way I do.

I do use it, but for news reporters it's more a quick break without thinking it through or editorial review -- see the tweeter involved tonight. He's not going to put "****" in an article, and he overstated this by saying Hamilton got "most" of the carries, and is now backing off to "some". Tweets are great, but they are hasty and informal.

That 2007 Draft...

not only had Meachem and Bushrod, but if memory serves, also Usama Young (and Antonio Pittman and Andy Alleman...).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom