Lynell Hamilton Fantasy Play? (1 Viewer)

albionmoonlight

Can. Shall. Will.
Reaction score
I am thinking of picking up Hamilton and playing him in my flex spot over Knowshon Moreno.

I assume that I am wearing way too black and gold colored glasses to even be considering it.

Right?

Hamilton probably will be active for the game, but Bush and Thomas are going to get a majority of carries. He might be used in short yardage situations only. His pass blocking is one part of his game which needs improvement.

dont do it!!! at least you know Moreno is getting on the field. Doesnt Denver play Oakland...enough said...

I am thinking of picking up Hamilton and playing him in my flex spot over Knowshon Moreno.

I assume that I am wearing way too black and gold colored glasses to even be considering it.

Right?

yes your glasses are tented for sure. Start Moreno and have a shot at earning more points. Sure Hamilton may get to play and may get a few goal line carries but he is to big of a gamble. Denver is a RBBC right now but they are trying to get it in Moreno's hands more and more and he will only get better

T

I've also been thinking of picking up h evans. if he scores this weeknd im gonna get him!

I wouldn't play him over Moreno...yet.

But, depending on your league size he is a solid stash. I have actually had Hamilton on my roster all year (16-team/deep bench PPR-league). It's a speculative stash, but I figure with PT already working his way back off of injury, Bell hurt (and always laying on the field after a run) and Bush (not the picture of health and not really a load-carrier) he has a chance to contribute at some point.

I picked up Hamilton, but i am going to wait and see how likely it is that PT is able to play before starting him. If im not sure I will probably leave him on the bench.

If you want to pick up a sleeper at RB then go with Justin Forsett. Hamilton is in a system that doesn't run very much unless the team is winning and is on a team that has 3 other backs playing in front of him, even if Bell doesn't play and PT gets limited snaps then Hamilton might only get 5-10 touches.

In Seattle Forsett is the youngest of the three backs they have, they run the ball more and Forsett is starting to emerge as the best players. Plus Edge isn't at 100%. Forsett is also a threat in the passing game.

I wouldn't play any either of them right now though, there are hundreds of much safer options.

Its worth a shot. i firmly believe that Payton is not going to risk further injury to Thomas if he is not ready. We are not desparate for a RB. We have Bush, Hamilton and Heath Evans who has scored in both games so far.

if we need to slow down the game to let the defense breath from the Bill's no huddle and run the clock down, trust me you will see the running game kick in.

Lynell Hamilton-RB-Saints Sep. 24 - 10:33 pm et

Saints coach Sean Payton remained cryptic on his running back plans for Sunday, but he said the team has confidence in Lynell Hamilton should he be called upon.

Payton stopped short of endorsing Hamilton as the starter, but he could rotate with Pierre Thomas and Reggie Bush. We are tentatively expecting Thomas to start, with Hamilton pitching in as needed.
Source: New Orleans Times-Picayune

Sounds very likely that he will get a chance.

Reports from sites that are little more objective I think hamilton is a safe pick up. I suspect he will see more time than Thomas, which is a good thing. We will need Hamilton to move the chains and slow the game down. The passing game will win it for us and the running game will finish it. Looking forward to Sunday.

Hamilton probably will be active for the game, but Bush and Thomas are going to get a majority of carries.

Why are so many people ignoring the fact that Thomas is INJURED. He got one play last week, is gimping around on with a brace on and talking about "all i need is one cut and go"

I'm not overwhelmed with confidence that Thomas is going to carry the load this week. We better hope Hamilton is ready cuz i'm not convinced that Thomas is ready.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom