M. Colston.... (1 Viewer)

Madhunter

Subscribing Member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Just saw on ESPN, Colston is only the third player in NFL history to get to 700 yds in his first 8 games!!!

:1party: That's awesome! I hope the second half of the season is even better!

My fantasy league has made a rule that I can't have Saints players on the roster. Colston has been a beast and they hate me for it.

He's about to get more props from ESPN right after the commercial! :D

Look what I found by kirwan on nfl.com: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/9782665

"1. Marques Colston is on pace for an Anquan Boldin rookie season and it may even be better by year's end. Colston, who reminds me of a young Keyshawn Johnson, entered Week 9 as the top rookie receiver with 577 yards and six touchdowns. Johnson then turned in a great performance on the road against the Tampa Bay defense with 11 receptions for 123 yards and a touchdown. Colston was a seventh-round pick because he 'wasn't fast,' as one personnel director said today. The same comment was made by the same person back in 2003 about Anquan Boldin. Boldin had 101 receptions as a rookie and I remembered saying it might be time to look at speed a little different. Well, Colston got by every team in the league -- at least six times each for the same reasons -- and now he is on track to be the 2006 version of Boldin."

We're only talking about rookies here, right?

First 8 games period. I a dude sits on the bench for a year and then plays his first 8 games then that would count too. So, not necessarily rookies.

Very impressive stats by Colston. I really hate to jynx him but theis guy is on a crazy pace this season to really break some rookie records.

What I like about this young man is his mitts. He just puts those arms up and vacuums the ball into his hands....He is also seemingly humble and just wanting to contribute. He has a very bright future and I hope Loomis does the right thing after the season and gives him the money he deserves.

Just saw on ESPN, Colston is only the third player in NFL history to get to 700 yds in his first 8 games!!!

Can you imagine, if he continues to even get BETTER? His routes are getting crisper each game as well as his knowledge of defenses. He will really rack up the yardage as the year wears on. What a draft pick!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom