M. Lewis not going to play Sunday? (1 Viewer)

Lewis was great early in his career, but later on developed this habit of running out of bounds and actually putting himself in position to be run out of bounds early in the return, rather than try to make something happen or try to churn out some tough yards going up the middle.

Hey I love the Beerman and I think we really miss his kick-off returns, but punt retuns, well, imho, not really.

yeah, i thought i was the only one who noticed that...he ran out of bounds ALL THE TIME for what seemed to be no apparant reason other than that he didn't want to get hit...

i hope he can come back and help us on kick returns...but do you really want to waste a spot on the team for just a kick returner???

yeah, i thought i was the only one who noticed that...he ran out of bounds ALL THE TIME for what seemed to be no apparant reason other than that he didn't want to get hit...

i hope he can come back and help us on kick returns...but do you really want to waste a spot on the team for just a kick returner???

And what exactly have Lance Moore and Jamal Jones done so great that they deserve that roster spot?

I would not condsider M. Lewis roster spot a waste, and he can play WR better than Jones or Moore.

It seems that I remember someone on WWL way back when reporting that the reason Beerman was running the kickoffs out of bounds. It was because he was told to do it by the Saints coaches. Beerman was playing a lot at WR and the Saints coaches didn't want him to get hurt......

Well, since there has been no news as of 5:30, is it safe to assume that we will not be seeing the Beerman in tomorrow's game? It doesn't look good for him playing as we have no word yet.

I trust in the personel decisions that this coach has made so far and will continue to do so regarding Lewis.

Most people want him back because he's a home town hero that epitomizes what the city is trying to do right now--
A guy that noone thought twice about, that never gave up, and has proven so many doubters wrong.

We will always love Mike for the spirit and drive he has shown to all of us.

Whether he plays for us again or not, he gave us something that noone can take away--hope that if you believe and you try hard enough you can accomplish anything.

The Beerman Cometh! He will not be denied.

(Alright so maybe I'm embellishing it a little, but that's the way I see it, I've always been a sucker for the underdog. It comes with the territory around here.)
:ezpi_cooldude:

Well, since there has been no news as of 5:30, is it safe to assume that we will not be seeing the Beerman in tomorrow's game? It doesn't look good for him playing as we have no word yet.
Just because we haven't heard about it, doesn't mean it hasn't happened. We just need to "Have faith!":mwink:

Just because we haven't heard about it, doesn't mean it hasn't happened. We just need to "Have faith!":mwink:

+1! DITTO, BRO!

I say The BEERMAN DOTH COMETH and the DOME GOETH WILD!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEN, WHEN DEUCE hits his 5Kyds! Look out!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!! GEAUX SAINTS GEAUX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom