Madden 09 release date! (1 Viewer)

Also, not going to release on PC anymore. Nice job EA! Small amount of ppl use the PC version but at least we'll save our money now.

I'm going to probably have to import this from the US if it's the same as last year. I own a PS3 and last year Madden came out for you on August 14.
If you lived in Europe and owned a PS3 it came out on October 10.

Typical of EA but very frustrating.

EA needs to really step it up this year, the graphics and all are great, but they need to fix the small problems like what Mongoose mentioned. I wished they had more options on player accessories (like changing colors on gloves and shoes)

i dont know why ppl still think EA will make a better football game. they will continue to force polished turds down our throats until we, as the consumer, demand better.

so to everyone going out to buy this new Madden, hopefully this one cheats a little less then maybe it will feel real.

does anyone know if Take Two will be making another APF2K?

I was hoping to play this as I haven't got any of the 2k football games before but I love NBA 2k8 and the way it is done TV style which is much more effective than what EA trys to do by making it realistic.
» Take Two Conference Call Q&A Highlights
Take Two Interactive held a conference call today with financial analysts. Here are the highlights of the call's Q&A session:
There will not be a new football title from 2K Sports this year (the company released the non-NFL licensed All-Pro Football 2K8 in 2007) but Take Two execs stated they are still looking at perhaps releasing a new football game sometime in the future.
Take Two Conference Call Q&A Highlights - News and Siteseeing
Take-Two gets a lump of coal for holiday quarter

Publisher reports sinking sales and mounting losses, talks BioShock 2, big delays, PS3-360 differences, and DLC release windows for GTAIV; All-Pro Football benched.

As for last year's franchise debut of All-Pro Football, it apparently didn't make the cut. When asked about the absence of a football game on the company's release schedule, Take-Two execs said it had been taken off the slate, but they were continuing to weigh their options.
Take-Two gets a lump of coal for holiday quarter - PlayStation 3 News at GameSpot

08 was probably one of the most boring games I've ever played. I got through one season and haven't played since. I'll pass this year. Have to save my money for a good EA franchise in NHL 09.

If people keep buying this crap then EA will continue to put out crap. Competition is key and they own the NFL rights. Waste of 60 bucks.

Oh yeah, it's bad when the game is better on PS2 than the PS3 or Xbox360.

thanx Zorro and Antipop u guys have just ruined my console football gaming experience.

i will b football-less for the first time in a long time. this upcoming season is gonna suck

thanx Zorro and Antipop u guys have just ruined my console football gaming experience.

i will b football-less for the first time in a long time. this upcoming season is gonna suck

seriously, if you want to play a football game that bad, you can pick up AP2K8 for 20 bucks.....it's a solid football game

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom