Madden 09 release date! (1 Viewer)

That alone will make the game 100% better!! I don't know what they've been thinking with that annoying radio announcer.

Unfortunately....I'll be there in line right there with ya to get my copy Rob (figuratively)....I loved 2k but I gotta play with my Saints and right now EA is the only place to get that experience!

I hope they fix this prob:
It's 3rd & 10.
Your WR catches the ball and runs back towards you,losing 12 yards.

Anybody else have that happen to them?

I'm happy with 08 - I'll likely pass on Madden for the first time in 6 years.

i've always bought EVERY OTHER madden.... i've got 00' 02' 04' 06' 08' ...... always buy the even number maddens... that's what i have learned, but how can i pass up on Vilma and Morgan..... we will see...

Last edited:
:fail:

:1zhelp:

i really don't get it, why am i getting flamed for buying a game i enjoy??

please explain?

maybe i like playing online with my friends who live all over the country, it's the only video game i play, sorry if i'm not into all the shooter games, (that are all essentially the same game, with a slightly moderated story line) ....06 madden was awesome on ps2 and 08 is awesome on ps3, deal with it HATERS!!!

cross.gif

:smilielol:

i really don't get it, why am i getting flamed for buying a game i enjoy??

please explain?

maybe i like playing online with my friends who live all over the country, it's the only video game i play, sorry if i'm not into all the shooter games, (that are all essentially the same game, with a slightly moderated story line) ....06 madden was awesome on ps2 and 08 is awesome on ps3, deal with it HATERS!!!
:smilielol:
:epic fail:

00, 02, 04, 06, and 08 are even numbers:17:

BTW, I love Madden '06.

i've always bought EVERY OTHER madden.... i've got 00' 02' 04' 06' 08' ...... always buy they odd number maddens... that's what i have learned, but how can i pass up on Vilma and Morgan..... we will see...

:hihi:

i got madden last year just cause the saints would be good in it for the first time, probably ever, but i think i'm going to pass on it for the foreseeable future unless they do something new. i have more fun playing FIFA than madden now anyways.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom