madden 10 Update #4 (1 Viewer)

That sucks..my roomate is killing my D with the cowboys. A 75 rating is not worth me packing up the xbox and taking it to the internet tent. Can't wait to get back to the states.

The Saints D is not the reason you are getting killed its you!:smilielol:
As Gregg William has shown so for it is all about schemes.

That sucks..my roomate is killing my D with the cowboys. A 75 rating is not worth me packing up the xbox and taking it to the internet tent. Can't wait to get back to the states.

The Saints D is Just fine. This is the first madden year that I have been able to leave my CB on an island... Granted I can't leave then on an island against Randy Moss or T.O but this is the best the Saints have had in about 5 Years. Try to run more Cover 1 Against the Run. Trust the corners.

The Saints D is Just fine. This is the first madden year that I have been able to leave my CB on an island... Granted I can't leave then on an island against Randy Moss or T.O but this is the best the Saints have had in about 5 Years. Try to run more Cover 1 Against the Run. Trust the corners.

I can't stop his freaking wildcat. I'll try the cover 1 D.

or Jam the receivers playing the 46 inside blitz and play with the safety over top and mirror the RB playing QB.

I have tried this so many times and it works, but if he breaks the tackle when I have the safety it's over. My user skills are not that great. I have to rely on the QB spy.

I can't stop his freaking wildcat. I'll try the cover 1 D.

4-3 Normal Storm Blitz. Spread the LBs before the snap, and user the safety. Put the safety almost out of the picture at the LOS whichever way the WR goes in motion, and meet the WR or the RB in the backfield. An instant 4 yard loss on sweeps, and the blitzing LB usually stops the power run as well.

I have tried this so many times and it works, but if he breaks the tackle when I have the safety it's over. My user skills are not that great. I have to rely on the QB spy.

You are right about if you miss the tackle with the safety it could be lights out. Practice against the computer. I found out a good way also is to practice is to practice against computer is in an exhibition game and not just practice mode. Simulate to the offense or defense change of possession each time that you are working. That way you can get a game time play calling situations. I never tried that double QB spy before in the 4-3. The next time I see the wildcat I will have to try that play.

i also have run the safety blitz from the 4-3 strong and u control the lb who is in a short zone on the play. good at clogging run lanes. u can also control a safety if you are comfortable in your blitzing and since the lb is vilma, he usually doesn't get washed out.

New roster out.

Brees down to 98
Chase Daniel added.
Grant now 80, Smith 86.
Brown still active ?

Few I'm not sure about, can't remember if this is new or old.
PT 81? Sharper 88? Porter 78?

Now 86 overall.

Last edited:
New roster out.

Brees down to 98
Chase Daniel added.
Grant now 80, Smith 96.
Brown still active ?

Now 86 overall.

Much better rating..the D had to get better.

New roster out.

Brees down to 98
Chase Daniel added.
Grant now 80, Smith 86.
Brown still active ?

Now 86 overall.

They took Chip Vaughn out of the game.:miffed: I subbed him in against the speedy WRs (Eagles, Bears), and he was a demon on special teams.

Now a question. How the **** do you stop the power O out of goal line? The last two games, my opponent's have used it up and down the field. No matter what I seem to do, every player I bring is blocked.

New roster out.

Brees down to 98
Chase Daniel added.
Grant now 80, Smith 86.
Brown still active ?

Now 86 overall.

Brees down to 99?..they just bumped him up to 99 last week?...whats up with the weekly flip flopping?...so if he throws two picks agaisnt the jets will he be 90 next update?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom