madden 10 Update #4 (1 Viewer)

I was doing better on D before the update. :scratch:

And it's probably just me but is our special teams coverage bad on this game?

They took Chip Vaughn out of the game.:miffed: I subbed him in against the speedy WRs (Eagles, Bears), and he was a demon on special teams.

Now a question. How the **** do you stop the power O out of goal line? The last two games, my opponent's have used it up and down the field. No matter what I seem to do, every player I bring is blocked.

Goaline -Blitz c

How does our team go up to an 86 with only minor player rating increases? I thought it was an average of the player ratings. I am not complaining just wondering how this affects play?

How does our team go up to an 86 with only minor player rating increases? I thought it was an average of the player ratings. I am not complaining just wondering how this affects play?

i played online today and honestly the team seemed worse... i still won the 2 games i played but the D was getting burned, i did however force 4 fumbles in one game....

Probably a stupid question.....

Just bought Madden, do not have live and don't want it, we have wireless for the laptop and the gf wouldn't let me get another internet for that even if I did want it.....so am I screwed when it comes to updates? Do I have any option to get them??? Thanks guys for any info.....

Wonder if I can take the hard drive to a friend's house and download the roster update to that??

Just bought Madden, do not have live and don't want it, we have wireless for the laptop and the gf wouldn't let me get another internet for that even if I did want it.....so am I screwed when it comes to updates? Do I have any option to get them??? Thanks guys for any info.....

I'm assuming since you said "live" that you have a 360.

If you have a PS3 then you should be able to get up and running painlessly... wireless adapter built in & free online play.

There is a way you can get the updates with a silver (free) Xbox live membership, but you have to have the be able to connect to the internet.
If you are using a broadband connection with your laptop then try ICS ( internet connection sharing) I am sure you broadband is through your usb so share the internet through your ethernet port to your Xbox

This is bullcrap. How did our rating go up but we got worse?

I used to get 2 INTs a game on average.....we lead the league in INTs in real life....there's an update....now our defenders drop every INT.....:1zhelp:

I'm assuming since you said "live" that you have a 360.

If you have a PS3 then you should be able to get up and running painlessly... wireless adapter built in & free online play.

Have a PS3 as well....but bought the 360 version.

There is a way you can get the updates with a silver (free) Xbox live membership, but you have to have the be able to connect to the internet.
If you are using a broadband connection with your laptop then try ICS ( internet connection sharing) I am sure you broadband is through your usb so share the internet through your ethernet port to your Xbox

I do have a live membership.....just don't know how to make the laptop verizon wireless connection work for live. Thank you though. I'm not smart enough for all that.

i played online today and honestly the team seemed worse... i still won the 2 games i played but the D was getting burned, i did however force 4 fumbles in one game....

After i downloaded the rosters i started a new franchise. First game Stafford threw for 3 tds in a row. Something is definitely wrong since the update. I was playing all madden though so ill try all pro.

I do have a live membership.....just don't know how to make the laptop verizon wireless connection work for live. Thank you though. I'm not smart enough for all that.

It can be done, but it's a pain.

Some DLink routers support putting the USB internet dongle directly into the router and sharing your connection that way.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom