madden 11 online franchise (1 Viewer)

So I’m up on you 28-0 in the first quarter and then comes the whining. “ I got fired today”, “aw man this sucks” , yada yada yada. I start taking more risks hoping you take advantage (felt bad for you and honestly it was too easy)and next thing you know its 28-14. Then comes the glitch fest. The things you know are broken with the game. The dump off to Westbrook, the quick slant to Macklin, and of course running outside the pocket with Vick and throwing to the other side of the field. On top of that you go for it on 4th down in the second quarter! If I am a sore loser, then how come I got other complaints about you?

down 28-14 about to go into the half, 5 minute quarters with the accerlated clock on.

you bet your butt im going for it on 4th down before we go into the half.

also, i was using kevin kolb, not vick or mcnabb

i never lost my job, i never even said that so good job coming up with that. i have a great family, wonderful girlfriend. so keep telling yourself all that baloney

he let me back in so i could send my trades, then booted me back out again. it had nothing to do with "being fair" and "letting me have a second chance"

Brees4prez said:
Nonreg said:
i honestly was not cheesying or whatever you wanna call it.

your offense was unstoppable, and once i went down 21 points running the ball was out of the question at this point, hence me going into shotgun mode the rest of the game.

i am 100% telling you the truth i did not run the same plays over and over again...i really would like you to give me a warning, and let me back in the game. ive apologized for the 4th down play thing, and it wont happen again.

I will let you back in with the Rams. I understand the shotgun when you were behind but you started and ended the game in shotgun. All of the plays were to the same receiver in the same spot so it looked like same play to me. Your a grown man so if you say you didn't i believe you. Like you mentioned though the 4th down was out of line and totally changed the game. I should have just made a 4th down rule in the first place.

Brees4prez said:
Nonreg said:
I didn't do anything wrong, and you know it.

you are being a sore sport because you lost the huge lead you had.

You did play cheesy but i did boot you out of anger. Mostly because i let you take the eagles when you were picked to draft in the 20's. Do you want back in or not? I still had grounds to boot you so no sweat off my back but you were a sore loser at one point

im not gonna sit here and argue with you, because you will sit here all day and keep spouting the same bullcrap off.

you can ask the other guy i played with if i cheated. ask frank the rat, i played with him abunch aswell.

all i can say is if you let this guy be the commish, be prepared for some biasm towards specific players. the best way to handle this is to have a mod be the commish, or just have a vote league where the league votes on everything.

down 28-14 about to go into the half, 5 minute quarters with the accerlated clock on.

you bet your butt im going for it on 4th down before we go into the half.

also, i was using kevin kolb, not vick or mcnabb

i never lost my job, i never even said that so good job coming up with that. i have a great family, wonderful girlfriend. so keep telling yourself all that baloney

Cool. So how did you make Kolb turn black and a speed of 90 on 3rd and 4th down? I could use that trick. Accelerated clock was also turned off. Who told you that you had to use Kolb anyway? Was it because his short accuracy is higher than McNabb's? Is it because he is more effective at throwing the ball to the running back? Westbrook had over 6 receptions for 100 yrds and the backup had about 2 for 50. We only had a chance to run maybe 20-25 plays a game, so you do the math. FYI I didn't kick you out. I said the Eagles were going to CPU and you could play with the Raiders. Which shouldn't have been a problem because it was week 3 and you were suppose to have the Raiders anyway because of your picking order. I had to kick you out and then let you back in, so you could get the raiders. You wouldn't drop the complaining about the situation, so i booted you for good. Don't worry i am not even trying to be commish again.

he let me back in so i could send my trades, then booted me back out again. it had nothing to do with "being fair" and "letting me have a second chance"

im not gonna sit here and argue with you, because you will sit here all day and keep spouting the same bullcrap off.

you can ask the other guy i played with if i cheated. ask frank the rat, i played with him abunch aswell.

all i can say is if you let this guy be the commish, be prepared for some biasm towards specific players. the best way to handle this is to have a mod be the commish, or just have a vote league where the league votes on everything.

I tried to get everyone to vote on things and nobody cared. Only you reason you cared is because you had plans on making big trades to guys that were planning on quitting anyway. I was born at night but not last night.

ok, so just to get things rolling here....if there was a PS3 league, what kind of rules and stuff like that would you guys like to see? How many teams? Fantasy draft or no? Whats the rules on trades (I played around with trades and they're still kind of bunk on Madden - I traded, during week 6, the Saints #1 pick for the Lions #1 and #2...they were 0for at the time) ?

I'm a Madden virgin noob with a rural DSL snail-speed ISP. I'd get raped...repeatedly and by people who know how. :covri:

Heh, this is the first Madden I've ever purchased (PS3). I'd be up for it because I loved playing NFL Head Coach 09—if you'll take a newbie. If I rely on a gameplan designed for gameflow, would that be enough variety on playcalling? Also I am not familiar with what would be cheesing -/

Also I am not familiar with what would be cheesing -/

A few examples of cheesing:

1) Taking the Eagles and subbing in Mick Vick on the majority of the plays, taking a snap and running.

2) Snapping the ball, running backwards 20 yards and then bombing it downfield.

3) Running the same play over and over because you know that its exploiting poor coding

4) Going for it on 4th down when it doesn't really make sense to

im game if theres room....i, selfishly, backed out of last years online franchise..however, i like this years version much more and it should hold my attention for a while

my GT is cp3show on the 360...let me know whats up through pm or xbox live message, thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom