Madden 15 Request (1 Viewer)

diehardfan

Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Madden 15 came out today. The graphics on the Xbox One are incredible! The Saints are pretty awesome! The Dome is fantastic too! The crowd does the Who Dat chant from time to time.

The play calling is a little jumbled. The first time I played I called the wrong play a lot. I'm getting the hang of it.

Request:
I can't stand looking at Sherman's face on the cover. Could some of our creative members create some covers with Saints players, please!! It's driving me nuts. Any Saint would do, just I don't have to look at that dude. I'm begging for someone to create a Saints cover.

Thanks,

Diehardfan

PS I don't see a gaming board and didn't know where to post this.

y5a4ysev.jpg

Not my work

I got mine for PS4. Maybe I get get the Xbox zone version for Christmas if other friends get a One and M15

Lando, could you tell me if you see any game mode called "Online Team Play" or "Communities" like from the previous seasons of Madden?

Online Team Play is out this year...

I didnt even realize that game mode was so popular.. but apparently a few people have been complaining about it being gone.

Online Team Play is out this year...

I didnt even realize that game mode was so popular.. but apparently a few people have been complaining about it being gone.

Thanks, Hopeless. Yeah, it completely sucks they took it out; especially since my team is always ranked high. It's actually the only mode I played besides tinkering in practice. I guess the Madden team is just concerned with people who rather waste their money buying pointless MUT card packs.

Hopefully enough of my *****ing will help and they'll bring it back. LOL.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom