Madden 16 Saints ratings (1 Viewer)

There's so many rankings in there that are completely wrong... No way Peat should be our highest rated rookie... Anthony and Kikaha have been playing better than he has for now... Sanford ranked higher than Vacarro??? That's a laugh.... Griffin below both McCown and Grayson?? Another laugh... Cooks and Westbank only at 80???

I thought about going buy it but seeing these it's not worth it.

There's so many rankings in there that are completely wrong... No way Peat should be our highest rated rookie... Anthony and Kikaha have been playing better than he has for now... Sanford ranked higher than Vacarro??? That's a laugh.... Griffin below both McCown and Grayson?? Another laugh... Cooks and Westbank only at 80???

I thought about going buy it but seeing these it's not worth it.

Yea I know. Even tho they're just Madden ratings I still found myself getting ****** about them being so low. A 66 for Kikaha?? I mean come on the dude led all players in college in sacks. What's a guy gotta do?

I'll say this: Cooks will be a 92+ by the end of the year. Armstead will be a 90+ player. Ingram will finish higher as well.

Anthony is way, way too low. I was expecting 70s.

Played with the Saints earlier and, maybe I'm not good, but I didn't play well at all. At all.

Madden to a certain extent has been accurate as far as game play. I dislike how they screwed with the speed ratings this year. In Madden's eyes, we will not be good. We are 78 overall. They never did show Keenan Lewis love, so that doesn't surprise me.

I hate the new passing mechanics gameplay.

I'm not worried about ratings. That will work itself out after a few weeks. And who could blame them? Do any of us know what the Saints will look like this year?

I'm just working through learning the new mechanics right now. The passing is certainly more interactive and difficult. Some of it seems a bit unnecessarily complex. But I do like that there are voluntary controls that can really affect specific situations.

It doesn't matter what the Saints will look like. The ratings are individual players and they definitely blew it big time. I'm not bias at all when it comes to things like this either. These ratings are an absolute joke and I can't believe it. Usually they have a couple of players I don't agree with but this time it is close to 10 or more that are so off. I just really don't get it at all.

Won't the players be adjusted through the season? I mean Coleman, for example, is completely useless right now. But I'm guessing he will become better once he shows a few things.

Played with the Saints earlier and, maybe I'm not good, but I didn't play well at all. At all.

Me too. I haven't played in a few years, and the game is quite different, but I am terrible. Terrible.

My favorite part, though, is the :mecry: about ratings. I love that part.

Won't the players be adjusted through the season?

Yes. I believe they even get adjusted week to week. Our default depth chart is just bizarre at the moment. (And Jr. is still in the game. :mad: )

I didn't notice Jr on the team or really any other oddities so far. But honestly, it isnt even past the first round of cuts so...

I don't think they ever update the rosters until after week 1 of the regular season, so no real surprise there.

I don't think they ever update the rosters until after week 1 of the regular season, so no real surprise there.

Looks like I was wrong. My game downloaded a roster update this morning. I didn't get a chance to see what is different.

They really screwed the pooch with the ratings.

Armstead especially.

On the flip side I like the new passing controls and ability to make plays or make mistakes. Especially in head to head games I like the risk/reward element that's there now.

If anyone wants to play add me Brain 323 on xb1.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom