Madden 19 (1 Viewer)

bonnjer

Let the Wins Count begin!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Anybody playing? I got it yesterday on release day and played a little. Similar enough to last year that I could pick right up, but it looks cleaner. I do like that MUT is a bit more streamlined. It seems to be less tedious than it was before with upgrades and such.

Worst Madden I've ever played and my record is 20-9 online so it's not because I can't win.

At some point between Friday and Sunday they must have adjusted running defense sliders because i went from 100 yards a game minimum to 1 yp/c if I'm lucky. And nobody can run on me either. Its ridiculous, nobody even bothers to run any more.

The amount of tipped passes that defy physics and end up as an INT is stupid. Also the amount of times either I have or my opponent has read a pass, got in position for the INT and the player just stands there, I've lost count.

Worst Madden I've ever played and my record is 20-9 online so it's not because I can't win.

At some point between Friday and Sunday they must have adjusted running defense sliders because i went from 100 yards a game minimum to 1 yp/c if I'm lucky. And nobody can run on me either. Its ridiculous, nobody even bothers to run any more.

The amount of tipped passes that defy physics and end up as an INT is stupid. Also the amount of times either I have or my opponent has read a pass, got in position for the INT and the player just stands there, I've lost count.

Yeah, I’ve been playing at a friend’s house and the current running game is a dealbreaker for me.

I don't play online and I haven't played a whole lot so far, but I have noticed that running is different from last year. Is there any difference between online and offline modes with these issues, if you've noticed?

Since the Madden with Odell on the cover, the offense has been pretty tough to play with. This year it seems slightly better, but I wish they went back to how it use to be.

After the latest update I can say that the running game has been fixed. I don't see as many crazy LB interceptions. The WRs are prone to more drops and the defense can cause more big hits that will result in drops. Oh, and did I mention that I hate Deion Jones?

For the Saints, Terron Armstead is terrible. Our O-line in general does not pass protect well,and Ginn has butter fingers.

After the latest update I can say that the running game has been fixed. I don't see as many crazy LB interceptions. The WRs are prone to more drops and the defense can cause more big hits that will result in drops. Oh, and did I mention that I hate Deion Jones?

For the Saints, Terron Armstead is terrible. Our O-line in general does not pass protect well,and Ginn has butter fingers.

Granted this was when the game first came out, and they may have been changed by now, but when I played it they had Armstead as like the 18th ranked left tackle, and Peat and Warford were rated in the low-mid 70’s.

I hadn’t played Madden in years, but those ratings seemed pretty silly.

I'm playing it now....I mean, it's fine, I guess but it's pretty much exactly the same as last year with some gussied-up backgrounds and stuff like that.

What annoys me are the small things that they don't fix, like Kamara's head is way too small for his body. Same as last year. You'd think they want to get that stuff right.

I think I'm too old for this game, at least to play online. I get really irritated that so many people take advantage of programming issues rather than playing straight up in a realistic way. I don't play enough to learn those idiosyncrasies or how to stop them. I keep getting in these matches where the opposing player will run the same damned play over and over again because they know it works. For instance, I played against Dallas the other day and the other play kept calling the same swing route for the RB. He'd immediately run 20 yards backwards and towards the sideline with his QB and then launch the ball knowing that the computer was going to release coverage on the RB down the field. I was eventually able to figure a way to stop it without compromising the rest of the field. But it's annoying that I'm spending half of a game trying to figure out what amounts to a software based trick play. Get off my lawn I guess.

At least yall have it,All I have is a laptop and a Switch. I mean the Switch got FIFA and NBA2K,so why no damn madden?

I think I'm too old for this game, at least to play online.

Same here. I know it makes me sound like a "Get off my lawn!!" type but I have never played any of these games online and have no desire too even attempt it.

I'm happy playing in my own little world in franchise mode and running the score up on the Falcons.

I think I'm too old for this game, at least to play online. I get really irritated that so many people take advantage of programming issues rather than playing straight up in a realistic way. I don't play enough to learn those idiosyncrasies or how to stop them. I keep getting in these matches where the opposing player will run the same damned play over and over again because they know it works. For instance, I played against Dallas the other day and the other play kept calling the same swing route for the RB. He'd immediately run 20 yards backwards and towards the sideline with his QB and then launch the ball knowing that the computer was going to release coverage on the RB down the field. I was eventually able to figure a way to stop it without compromising the rest of the field. But it's annoying that I'm spending half of a game trying to figure out what amounts to a software based trick play. Get off my lawn I guess.
I would imagine how that can suck. I have yet to get online because I don't want to get frustrated.

They gave Brees a tribute card after he broke the record a couple of weeks ago. He is the best QB in ultimate team at the moment.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom