Madden 20 (1 Viewer)

bonnjer

Let the Wins Count begin!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Got my copy pre-ordered and waiting to pick it up on the 30th. I pretty much just play MUT, so I'm ready for next Tuesday to get here.

Got my copy pre-ordered and waiting to pick it up on the 30th. I pretty much just play MUT, so I'm ready for next Tuesday to get here.

Well? Should I get it? I kinda suck but I like to play along to the season.

Well? Should I get it? I kinda suck but I like to play along to the season.

I haven't played the franchise mode, but I'm enjoying the Madden Ultimate Team mode. It's got a few things that need to be fixed through updates, but that's usually the case. If you're looking for some football action, this is a good source.

They have Deuce in MUT now.

IMO 20 is much better than 19.

I usually buy it when it’s on sale for $20 around Super Bowl time. I enjoy MUT initially but it always devolves into a terrible slog that’s clearly designed to make you spend more money. The difficulty balancing has been a problem for 20 years and they don’t seem to care to fix it. It’s a shame that the NFL won’t allow other developers to have the license. EA needs competition or they have no incentive to actually improve the game. It’s basically a cash printer for them.

I usually buy it when it’s on sale for $20 around Super Bowl time. I enjoy MUT initially but it always devolves into a terrible slog that’s clearly designed to make you spend more money. The difficulty balancing has been a problem for 20 years and they don’t seem to care to fix it. It’s a shame that the NFL won’t allow other developers to have the license. EA needs competition or they have no incentive to actually improve the game. It’s basically a cash printer for them.

:facts3:

This game quality wise has been going downhill rapidly since Ultimate Team was introduced and they figured out they could monetize it. Until the NFL and NFLPA refuse to let EA renew their exclusive licenses and makes way for other developers to produce quality competition, Madden will never be fixed.

Ultimate Team has killed Madden and if I were John Madden, I'd be disgusted as to what EA did to my namesake franchise.

So I decided to fire up a franchise the other day. Won the Super Bowl in the first season. Decided not to re-sign Brees (he just destroyed the cap space and I couldn't re-sign many other key people). Went ahead and traded Ramcyzk, a 3rd, and 5th to the Bengals for their #1 pick. Drafted Burrow. Gonna head into season 2 tonight.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom