Madden 2008 franchise mode problem? (1 Viewer)

Farb

Brave Sir Robbin
Reaction score
I just started playing 2008 again and I am playing the franchise mode (PS2). I often simulate through Free Agency (both of them) so I can build in the draft. When I do, it appears that that the computer signs free agents for me. The setting are set for it not to assist me anything but yet it still does. I then have to go and cut all of these players and get a big cap penalty the following year. Has anyone else had this problem?

I don't download anything and don't play on-line.

if you are simulating the FA period, that's likely the problem....

Makes sense, but the games never did this in the past. I have it set that only the user can make personnel moves.

by simulating you are basically bypassing the "user controlled" option

I don't think so. It never did that in the past. Even now when I simulate games in the season, it will stop simulating and make me sign FA to fill my roster.
I am not saying you are wrong, but it never did this in the past when I simulated anything.

i played the ps2 ver. too and i never had that problem i always get to pick the FA i want and the cpu never makes the picks on mines...check your settings and your profile

just go to the free agent screen and make it go by one day at a time, the computer shouldn't do anything and if it does for some reason just withdraw the offers every day.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom