madden 2020 live saints vikings-if bored (1 Viewer)

So sad that you can’t download draft classes and rosters now, killed the game for me. And I was passing a lot of time with Madden.

I think EA does this on purpose as if you could always update your rosters and draft classes you’d have no need to buy the game each year.
Greed.

I was born in a time where the worst part of video games was having to wait and watch other people play. I just never got the desire to watch video games.

I was born in a time where the worst part of video games was having to wait and watch other people play. I just never got the desire to watch video games.

Me neither. But I’m odd as I can’t watch a movie twice (usually) read a book or magazine twice, can’t watch any movie about sports. Can’t listen to talk radio.

This is last year not this year. Its always one year ahead. Btw we just passed with plent of time before the half at 40 of vikings 3 times in a row in typical sames fashion.

sorry guys i thought for sure there was no way we could lose this one.

God...that...that hurt far too much for a simulation lol. Stupid 2020

woulda have been a td. Thanks for watching with me. sorry i didnt say yesterday we beat falcons 21 3

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom