Madden 25; Predicting game 1 (1 Viewer)

MisterCatfish

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
So I just recieved Madden 25 in the mail, got my Sunday ticket code. All is well. So I decided to play the Falcons. They got the kickoff, returned to the 30. First play Martez Wilson blew up their o-line and stopped Jackson for a 1 yard loss. Second play, Matty ice throws a pick six..but to who? Well, if this is a sign, Kenny V will get his first NFL points not one minute into the game.

No matter the outcome, it can't be accurate. Our coach on madden 25 is "Dusty Macdonald" who?? Made me mad. SP is a difference maker

So I just recieved Madden 25 in the mail, got my Sunday ticket code. All is well. So I decided to play the Falcons. They got the kickoff, returned to the 30. First play Martez Wilson blew up their o-line and stopped Jackson for a 1 yard loss. Second play, Matty ice throws a pick six..but to who? Well, if this is a sign, Kenny V will get his first NFL points not one minute into the game.

I'm having problems trying to login to my Madden 25th Anniversary Direct TV NFL package offer on my laptop with the giving username and password do you know if it is only available to login until September 8.

I bought it for Direct TV as well. I wanted to throw the disc out when I saw out generic coach. What the hell is this about? Also, Champion Square was completed some time ago. Why can't they update the outdoor view of the Dome?

I bought it for Direct TV as well. I wanted to throw the disc out when I saw out generic coach. What the hell is this about? Also, Champion Square was completed some time ago. Why can't they update the outdoor view of the Dome?

Yeah that`s some disrespect how the hell EA put in some random guy as the Saints head coach.

I'm having problems trying to login to my Madden 25th Anniversary Direct TV NFL package offer on my laptop with the giving username and password do you know if it is only available to login until September 8.

It let me log in without an issue. It played a commercial and then gave me a message saying that the games start on Sept 8 and they'd see me then. Looks to be good to go.

Yeah I should have been more clear, I wasn't simulating it I was playing it. Then *knock on wood* drew went down with a bruised ankle. I haven't tried to log in yet, and the coach thing is bs.. I was hoping they had just aged Payton by 11 years instead of one, and figured he would gain 150 pounds while sitting out last season.

It seems this is 2 years in a row they, EA, have dogged the Saints. If there is no coach Payton, I will not buy this game.

I only bought Madden 13 used when it hit under $30 bux. The game is ok, minus our missing coach.

It isn't EA's fault Coach Payton isn't on the game. He isn't apart of the Coaches Union, which means EA can not use him in the game. Same with Belichick.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom