Madden 25 (2 Viewers)

MistaWhoDat

xbox GT= NO white fLAgz
Reaction score
Who else is playing Madden 25 ?

Ive noticed a few things about the Saints on Madden , Vaccarro is rated higher than Harper or Jenkins and they have Vaccarro starting over Harper on defense and when they are anouncing the defensive players they have Vaccarro as the player to watch on defense. Its funny even on Madden the guy is all over the field making tackles causing fumbles and intercepting passes hopefully it will carry on in the real games.

Who else is playing Madden 25 ?

Ive noticed a few things about the Saints on Madden , Vaccarro is rated higher than Harper or Jenkins and they have Vaccarro starting over Harper on defense and when they are anouncing the defensive players they have Vaccarro as the player to watch on defense. Its funny even on Madden the guy is all over the field making tackles causing fumbles and intercepting passes hopefully it will carry on in the real games.

I am playing it and mad that coach Payton isn't in the game again. Game plays pretty good though. Still needs work on defense AI but much better than previous years. Did you figure out how to get coach in the game? I don't think Rob Ryan is in it either.

No I'm hoping there will be an update when the actual game comes out. I'm with you I like the game also trying to decide if I should sub in Gallette and Wilson for Butler and Smith what's more important awareness or speed ?

No I'm hoping there will be an update when the actual game comes out. I'm with you I like the game also trying to decide if I should sub in Gallette and Wilson for Butler and Smith what's more important awareness or speed ?

I'd say speed trumps awareness if it is close. If the awareness is much higher i'd go with that. I'm putting Smith in for Butler and going to auto sub linebackers frequently. So is it safe to say that Vacarro should play SS?

Since we are an attacking 3-4 defense i'd go with speed. I also noticed Belichick isn't in the game either. Maybe they didn't let NFL use them?

Yea I hope they fix that I noticed Strief had a bald head on there too lol . I would like them to put Sean in the game that coach in there now doesn't even look close

I don't like the fact that cam Jordan is only rated an 81-82. Tez is kind of on the low end as well. So is John Jenkins.

I don't like the fact that cam Jordan is only rated an 81-82. Tez is kind of on the low end as well. So is John Jenkins.

Most of our team is underated especially defense. J Evans should be a 99 at his position. I'm about to edit the rosters. Any suggestions? I can put it on madden share.

What do you mean ?

I think he is referring to release date of tomorrow for Madden 25.

I assume y'all are playing on some kind of online deal, anyway how is the franchise mode? I mean is it back to how it was few years ago or is it like last year?

I think he is referring to release date of tomorrow for Madden 25.

I assume y'all are playing on some kind of online deal, anyway how is the franchise mode? I mean is it back to how it was few years ago or is it like last year?

It's like it was a few years ago but with connected careers you can play as a player, coach, or owner. Each one has different goals and achievements. Owner can set ticket prices, merch, food, parking etc. You can build a brand new stadium or relocate to another city. Didn't see anything about renovating but didn't finish a season and i bet you can during the offseason. The only problem is Sean Payton is not in the game and doubt he will be because he is not in the coaches union and they cannot use his likeness in the game. I guess you could create him but your team will suffer because it seems your team does worse in 4th quarter because of the dummy coach's ratings. Really disappointing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom