madden adjuster on the sidelines (1 Viewer)

Last week's update brought down Demario Davis' overall by one point after his NFC defensive player of the week award... do these people even watch the games?

Last week's update brought down Demario Davis' overall by one point after his NFC defensive player of the week award... do these people even watch the games?

It’s Madden, which is about as accurate a simulation as NFL Blitz was. Their stats are more about making the game appealing to their core markets than accuracy.

Madden people: Who in the game has better accuracy numbers at the three different levels?

Apparently they liked what they saw.

The EA Sports-developed video game released its latest weekly roster update following Brees becoming the NFL's all-time passing yards leader in the Saints' 43-19 win over the Washington Redskins Monday.

For the first time since Madden 11, for which Brees served as the cover athlete, Brees was given a 99 rating, jumping up 7 points from his previous rating of 92.

https://www.theadvocate.com/new_orl...cle_27ad243a-cdab-11e8-a3bf-d7cb982eae19.html

Also:

7e8e370d-0b51-49c3-a3af-2959efde399a-jpeg.104298

:ROFLMAO::LOL:

Wow, I did not know that they actually send an “adjuster” out to live games.

Wow, I did not know that they actually send an “adjuster” out to live games.

I guess EA has money to burn...must be nice working for a company with that type of capital where they can just send someone to a pro game just to do what he could probably do from the office. I mean...seriously, what can he see from the sidelines that he can't see from watching TV at the office/home?

I remember tinkering around with Madden back in the Super NES days in the early '90s. I think Madden 94 was the one I seemed to like, mainly because it featured each Super Bowl team from the previous 27 or so years up to that point, including the teams that lost it. Next time I touched a Madden game was 2001, which I remember doing well with since it had Deuce and Ricky in the same backfield. And it had the 2000 defense, which was Haslett's best year anyway. Performed pretty well, actually. Hadn't touched it since.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom