Madden demo (1 Viewer)

I for one like gameflow for those times you just want to sling it around and not have to think too much. Just get the play, read the coverage, make the play. If you wear the XBL headset while playing gameflow it will call the play in to you like you're wearing the QB radio helmet. That's a nice touch.

The Saints are not a playable team in the demo. Silly as it might sound, I won't play the demo for that reason alone.

Pre-ordered my copy anyway from Amazon. Got a $20 gift card for future video game purchases. Awesome.

The Saints are not a playable team in the demo. Silly as it might sound, I won't play the demo for that reason alone.

Pre-ordered my copy anyway from Amazon. Got a $20 gift card for future video game purchases. Awesome.

Odd. I always thought the demo consisted of the two teams in the previous Superbowl.

Thanks for the heads up. Downloading it now.

It sucks that we get the jets and the colts....but I am anxious to try it anyway. Haven't bought a new Madden game in a number of years. Will mos def be getting 11 unless it just reeks.

I hate the fact that they are making us use the left analog stick to control the players now. That is a big adjustment. Who thought of that dumb idea? I don’t feel I have total control of the players now.

i thought you always used the left stick to control players in madden??

what were you using before?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom