Madden Football Collector's addition Sunday Ticket promo with Amazon (1 Viewer)

UFCSaint

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Apparently if you preorder the Madden 25 Collector's edition from Amazon, you get a code to watch Sunday Ticket for the season I don't think this works for PS3 users). Has anyone looked into this yet? I just called Directv to get some clarification and the girl sounded confused herself and gave me conflicting answers. So from what I can tell there are two options and please correct me if anyone knows otherwise:

1. If you can NOT get Directv service in your area, you pay $100 for the game, then get a code to watch all 17 weeks on your computer, tablet, or phone (not on your tv)

2. If you CAN get the service in your area, you pay $100 for the game, then you have to sign a 2 year contract to get the Sunday Ticket for free. The promo code then gets you $10 off per month (so minimum package would still cost you $480 a year).

Now this is based on my own research and it is all pretty confusing. Can anyone who has dealt with this confirm or deny? I did a search on this topic and couldn't find anything in here so sorry if this has already been posted.

You can usually get Direct to give it to you for free as long as you sign the 2 year deal; irrespective of buying the game.

You can usually get Direct to give it to you for free as long as you sign the 2 year deal; irrespective of buying the game.

Exactly which is why I think it is a rip-off if you ARE able to get Directv service in your area. Why can't they just make it a flat fee for the year of football? I would gladly pay $300 for the season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom