Madden NFL 11 - Top Players at each position (1 Viewer)

For those saying Stinch isn't the best RT in the league, who is? And why?

I know right, he rarely makes any mistakes, keeps Drew on his feet and even lays out some killer blocks on screens and misdirection plays for PT and crew

Very happy to see Carl Nicks top 5 at LG

Jammal Brown is the joint 6th best LT (91). A tad overrated but is unbelievable what we did (or didn't get for him), anyway I digress

Damn right Jahri Evans is the best RG and best G in the game

Stinchcomb as best RT is a bit laughable. Oh well, for years we've been disrespected and underrated so I guess we can make up for it after a SB win

Nice to see Jimmy Graham with the joint top 5th speed for a TE (85)

Jabari Greer got seriously jobbed. Cortland Finnegan had one decent season playing behind the most disruptive D-line in the NFL. Since, he has been torched with the rest of the Titans secondary

One thing I laughed about is in the video they focused in on Waters when they were in the tunnel.

I'm reminded of an old quote I saw about the Madden ratings. They're not supposed to judge how good a certain player is, they judge how the casual football watcher sees that certain player. If you look at it through those glasses, you can kinda see why weird stuff like Greer and Porter not being ranked. Half the football world still thinks we have a bad secondary, I guess.

Still, you'd think Hartley would be higher. You'd think the NFCCG and Super Bowl would've raised his worth in the public eye.

They show waters in the video. He hasn't been around since preseason

Actually we resigned him in early December off the Bills PS. He's still on the roster so he'll have another shot to fight it out in TC.

that trailer was sick, but hearing weezy at the beginning kinda ticked me off. Never gonna forget him pulling for Farve and the Vikings in the NFCCG.

NEVER!!!

:rolleyes:

Since he's always been a Brett Favre fan, I didn't expect him to change his opinion. I mean, why can't he or your or me root for whatever team we want to...?

I'm reminded of an old quote I saw about the Madden ratings. They're not supposed to judge how good a certain player is, they judge how the casual football watcher sees that certain player. If you look at it through those glasses, you can kinda see why weird stuff like Greer and Porter not being ranked. Half the football world still thinks we have a bad secondary, I guess.

Still, you'd think Hartley would be higher. You'd think the NFCCG and Super Bowl would've raised his worth in the public eye.

I don't think many casual fans out there rate Stinchcomb...........

definitely agree with that last statement but its really hard to judge Allen.. put Will Smith on that defensive line with the Williams' and tell me he doesnt come out looking like an all pro
Jared Allen existed before he went to the Vikings, and put up pro bowl numbers on the Chiefs, 15.5 sacks his last year there. He actually played there for 4 years before going to the Vikings, 43 of his sacks with the Chiefs, Smith has 49.5 in his 6 years in the league, Allen has 72. People act like Jared Allen all of a sudden just started putting up good stats. Im guessing they also had an awesome defensive line on the Chiefs that inflated his numbers as well?

So not really hard to judge him, he was great on the Chiefs, and now even better on the Vikings. I don't know about THE best, but he is close. He has averaged double digit sacks his entire career and is good against the run.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom