Madden NFL 11 - Top Players at each position (1 Viewer)

your right numbers don't tell anything. but marshall caught 100 balls with kyle orten throwing the ball. that alone might make him the 2nd coming of jesus lol.

marshall is better then colsten, and mind u i hate the guy now since he was traded to a division rival. if b-marsh was on the saints i think he would beat the record for catches in a season

no. marshall wouldnt beat the record here becasue we have too many ppl on offense that can catch the ball.

reggie, pierre, david thomas, shockey, jimmy graham, colston, henderson, meachem, moore, heath evans.

we spread the ball out too much... how else u think brees passed for 5069 yards in 2008 and didnt have one 1000 yard receiver...

no. marshall wouldnt beat the record here becasue we have too many ppl on offense that can catch the ball.

reggie, pierre, david thomas, shockey, jimmy graham, colston, henderson, meachem, moore, heath evans.

we spread the ball out too much... how else u think brees passed for 5069 yards in 2008 and didnt have one 1000 yard receiver...

I Know brees spreads it around, but his whole career he's never had a reciever like b-marsh. peyton manning spreads it around too. remember he had marvin, clark, wayne, stokely and wound up with 3 1000 yard WRs. oh and colsten did break 1000

:rolleyes:

Since he's always been a Brett Favre fan, I didn't expect him to change his opinion. I mean, why can't he or your or me root for whatever team we want to...?

because he is from NOLA and this team is more than just football. This team was the voice of the region after the worst man made disaster (until the oil spill surpasses it) in American history. Even if you are Favre fan, shut up and let the city that gave you everything you have today bask in the glow! Besides, you think its a coincidence that when he was a kid GB was winning a super bowl and he is a fan? I lived and died with this team since I was 5 years old and never rooted for another one. Wayne is dead to me.

your right numbers don't tell anything. but marshall caught 100 balls with kyle orten throwing the ball. that alone might make him the 2nd coming of jesus lol.

marshall is better then colsten, and mind u i hate the guy now since he was traded to a division rival. if b-marsh was on the saints i think he would beat the record for catches in a season

Orton is a decent game managing qb, an above average wide receiver should be able to do well with him throwing the ball especially if they are targeted around 9 or 10 times a game, he had no above average wide receivers in Chicago.

Yes Marshall had 101 catches, but he was thrown to 149 times. He has problems with dropped passes, oh yeah and he is a horrible run blocker downfield. Lets look at his yards per reception, 11.1, which is pretty average for an outside receiver (I could understand if he was in the slot or a te, then it would be a good number, I think Shockey had a similar ypc). Colston did break 1000 yards this year, with a 15 ypc average

Marshall also had like 25 dropped passes the past two seasons, 18 coming with Cutler throwing to him.

The guy above wasn't saying Colston never had a 1,000 yard season, hes saying Brees had a 5,000 yard season, and not one of his receivers went over 1,000 that year, that is the year Colston hurt his thumb, and started 6 games. He played in 11 but his thumb was obviously still bothering him, he still put up 760 yards on 47 catches.

Anyone notice J Brown is the 6th best LT in the NFL. We coulda had the best OL ever in the history of Madden, 4 of 5 lineman ranked in the 90s. Looks like the skins did pretty well just moving down the draft a couple rounds to get him. And who says that Madden trades dont happen in real life. :ezbill:

I Know brees spreads it around, but his whole career he's never had a reciever like b-marsh. peyton manning spreads it around too. remember he had marvin, clark, wayne, stokely and wound up with 3 1000 yard WRs. oh and colsten did break 1000

colston didnt break 1000 in 2008 like i said... it was 06, 07, 09.

colston didnt break 1000 in 2008 like i said... it was 06, 07, 09.

i didn't say he did in 08, i said he did last year which is 09. i'm not discounting how good he is. i said a 89-90 is fair. mind you holmes of the jets is an 87

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom