Madden Week 9 Roster Update (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Has anyone played with it yet? I think it came out yesterday or the day before.

I've really struggled to win with the Saints consistently in online head to head match ups lately. I've waited all damn season for them to bump up our guys. Madden is so damn stubborn on adjusting player ratings!

Snead finally went from like 69 to 77
Breaux went from 68 to 76
Kikaha went from 66 to 71
Vaccaro went from 76 to 80
Jahri went from 78 to 83
Watson jumped from 78 to 83
Kevin Williams 80 to 83
Richardson 68 to 72
Brees 92 to 94

It's a pretty nice boost to our roster, from top to bottom. I've played a lot better! Hope everyone else is too! I've been awesome on 3rd downs on both sides of the ball so far. Completely smothering people!

P.S.
If you play with the Saints defensive play book, it's mandatory IMO that you make Edebali your starting ROLB and Kikaha LOLB in the depth chart. You won't regret this.

Make sure you have the your MLB's set in the order of Anthoney, Ellerbe, then Hawthorne. Madden tries to plug Ellerbe and Hawthorne at ROLB for some reason? Not good. In our play book that'll put them rushing the passer with their hand in the dirt more than anything. Wth madden?

Thanks. I've struggled in online head to head as well. I still can't get good pass protection. But the bump to Snead really helps. Better run blocking and a strong Ingram are really nice as well. It was deplorable early on in the season. I can also play a little bit of man coverage now.

I haven't played online much lately,but other than Cooks, it would be nice to have some speed at WR. Briefly we had Graham and Morgan, and I didn't capitalize like I should have..lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom