Madden13-Saints vs Falcons (9 mins) (1 Viewer)

SkiLLessOne

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Hey there fellow Who Dats! Not sure how many Madden fans there are on these forums but I came across this video for the next entry in the series with our always heated matchup with the FAILclowns.

Let me know what you guys think! Just so you know this is not me playing nor do I know what settings and such the player is using. Nonetheless at least a taste of what to expect come August 28th! Hope you enjoy.

Madden 13 Saints vs Falcons.M2TS - YouTube

I agree the game is nowhere near perfect, and I do feel strongly there should multiple NFL games on the market but obviously thatd take money out of EAs pockets. I ENJOYED the demo, I didnt spend too much time glaring at the negatives or allowing them to bother me too much, I think I was just excited to be playing what is currently the best football game available.

There are a lot of videos through youtube which show retail release gameplay and the physics engine has been tightened up to not deliver so many wonky moments that just look plain odd. Im unsure if they fixed really anything else but I guess thats what patches are for.

Im only getting it this year due to a game trade which basically cut the cost down to $20 which im okay with for updated rosters and new physics engine, even if it does get crazy at times.

just came across this, shows all the games uniforms. shows that we do have a 2012 throwback uni. hopefully that means we wear them this year.

MADDEN 13 - ALL UNIFORMS FOR 33 TEAMS - ORIGINALS, ALTERNATES, THROWBACKS - E3 2012 - YouTube

Just watched the video with the uniforms. Still don't have road versions of most throwbacks. Those were in the PS2/original Xbox versions. But I guess it doesn't matter what uniforms are really in the game since you can't choose the CPU's uniforms in Franchise Mode--something else, in addition to fantasy drafts, custom rosters, custom playbooks, imported draft classes, multi user franchises--that EA has taken out of this game. Nope, no purchase for me this year. I will stick with Madden 12, with updated rosters.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom