Made a "Hit the Sean Payton" Video (1 Viewer)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NrERxCgpUlM" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Good job, man. Love all the footage from the Lombardi Gras peerade.

Not trying to steal your thunder or anything, but Shamarr Allen said in an interview on Fox 8 the day the song came out that he's making an official video for the song and it may be ready before the game on Sunday. Keep your eyes peeled. I'm sure it'll be posted on here minutes after it's released.

All good, thanks man. Just nothing out there good, so I made it just for fun. I sent this to Shamarr too hope he uses some of my ideas.

What's the youtube embed code here?

Just copy the code off youtube from under the video when you hit the share button. You'll have to click on embed after that and it'll pause whatever you're watching while copying the code.

Somehow, I hope that the official video has footage of him signalling first down with his crutch. That was hilarious. The other classic is him coaching up in the booth on a Monday night game (because of the broken leg) with a cold beer in front of him. Dude is amazing.

sean-payton.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom