Made a mistake - Need Help ...... (1 Viewer)

brophy

Very Banned
Reaction score
I had a couple cups of coffee this morning, and I thought I had a good weekend last week, but the old nag down the hall started nagging yesterday, then the girl in the cubicle starting complaining about a report of mine......

well, long story short, I accidently kilt and dismembered all of the office personnel this afternoon......so far nobody has left the building, but what do I do with ALL THESE FREAKING BODIES?!?!

Well this is probably not within the TOS. :shrug:

And what is "kilt" ?

:1zhelp:

You should probably call in the experts on stuff like this. Your local Police Dept probably has a few of those around.

you're gonna need a hot glue gun and a ****load of glue sticks.

Stanley Steemer should be able to remove the stains from the carpet.

or call ServePro, they can "make it look like it never even happened".

Well this is probably not within the TOS. :shrug:

And what is "kilt" ?

:1zhelp:

I think it's when one or more persons is forcibly clothed in a big plaid skirt, made to dye their hair red, and play an instrument that resembles a bunch of flutes strategically attatched to a pair of MC Hammer's old pants.

Depends you could go Dahmer and put them in the freezer or you could stick with the latest trend in New Orleans and put them in the oven. If you do both just be sure you thaw them properly.

Make photocopies of their faces. and save them for next halloween. Those death grimaces sure scare the crap out of trick-or-treaters.

It's the Scottish pronunciation of finished, as in, "MacTavish has kilt his pint."

I was personally thinking of the freezer, then have lots of company over for chili, meatloaf and spaghetti with meatballs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom