made my own fans to hang out with..... (1 Viewer)

0rion

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
For years living up here in Ohio I've had basically no Saints fans to watch the game with. Last year my wife started watching some of the games. Last night me, the wife, and both kids were rocking out saints jerseys watching the game. Finally have someone to hoot and holler with. :ezbill:

For years living up here in Ohio I've had basically no Saints fans to watch the game with. Last year my wife started watching some of the games. Last night me, the wife, and both kids were rocking out saints jerseys watching the game. Finally have someone to hoot and holler with. :ezbill:

That's awesome, man! The key to keeping them coming back is to make it fun for them during the games.

I actually like watching the games by myself. Don't wanna be responsible for choking anyone :hihi: Just playing. (Maybe. :mwink:)

I actually like watching the games by myself. Don't wanna be responsible for choking anyone :hihi: Just playing. (Maybe. :mwink:)

I can so relate! I watched at my sister's yesterday and got several "looks" from some there who were surprised by my intensity and enthusiasm for the game. :hihi:

In other words, my yelling and cheering made them "nervous!" LOL! They just never saw a real live Who Dat before! :9:

Although we have a big group of Who Dat watching games at bars, my husband and I like to watch the games just two of us at home.

By the way, you must be happy for Jenkins' great play as he is from Ohio State.

I can so relate! I watched at my sister's yesterday and got several "looks" from some there who were surprised by my intensity and enthusiasm for the game. :hihi:

In other words, my yelling and cheering made them "nervous!" LOL! They just never saw a real live Who Dat before! :9:

haha thats funny......got yelled at yesterday because i had to keep rewinding the game when i missed a play or wanted to see something again.....a 3 hour game turned into an all night event......i didnt know we won til about 11 o clock but it was a hell of a game

this was so me - if i watched with people they had to be as or more football literate as me

but now with a yung'un in the house, i almost give myself aneurysms trying to be quiet

Yup, I get that a lot. My kids come running into the room asking me what's wrong? Whether I'm cheering or B*******!!! I guess it all sounds the same to them when you're going CRAZY!! :ezbill:

this was so me - if i watched with people they had to be as or more football literate as me

but now with a yung'un in the house, i almost give myself aneurysms trying to be quiet
This thread is kinda funny. It reminds me of when the Eagles and Saints played back in 2006 in the playoffs. My brother and his friend wanted to watch the game at my place. I couldn't let that happen. They are both Eagles' fans. I could not sit there and watch them cheering for the Eagles when something bad was happening against our boyz!! It would have killed me, or them :hihi:

There's a very select group of people that I will watch a game with. Some people treat games like a social event and that bothers the hell outta me. When the game is on, shut the hell up. If you have something to say, you better agree with me or it's likely that I will tell you to GTFO.

I was watching the game at home yesterday. We had several people (about 9) over for Thanksgiving dinner, including several 'Boys fans. I watched the first half at home, then drove over to my cousin's house, to watch the second half with all Whodats. I guarantee you I was too hoarse to talk after the game. Of course, I was real hoarse after the Arizona game too.

When I returned home about 30 minutes after the end of the game, I was told the 'Boys fans were whooping and hollering the entire second half, up until the end. Glad I wasn't there, and was with real Whodats, for the second half.

we did thanksgiving at my wife's family yesterday but made sure we were home in time for the game. After the game was over my wife said " Good call on watching the game here....all the yelling would've given grandma a heart attack."

My son (7) is upstairs right now watching the game again on the DVR.

Although we have a big group of Who Dat watching games at bars, my husband and I like to watch the games just two of us at home.

By the way, you must be happy for Jenkins' great play as he is from Ohio State.
although I'm not an ohio state fan I do like Jenkins.....thought he was extremely good when he was here and ohio state tends to send a bunch of quality people to the nfl.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom