made my own fans to hang out with..... (1 Viewer)

Whew, I thought you meant like this guy:

Attachments

• MV5BMTQzNTE5MDYzNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDc0MTYyMQ@@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg
    MV5BMTQzNTE5MDYzNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDc0MTYyMQ@@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 257
I actually like watching the games by myself. Don't wanna be responsible for choking anyone :hihi: Just playing. (Maybe. :mwink:)
Honestly, I like watching the games alone. Whenever the Saints are playing like crap, I act like a total ******* and all the people around me who know so much less about the game than me piss me off to an even further extent. I get dangerous.

Honestly, I like watching the games alone. Whenever the Saints are playing like crap, I act like a total ******* and all the people around me who know so much less about the game than me piss me off to an even further extent. I get dangerous.
it's been pretty therapeutic watching the games with my family. It's hard to get too bent out of shape when my daughter is offering hugs and kisses to make me feel better. Granted.....I still get a little bent. Just not as much. :hihi:

My husband turned down an invite at a friends of his for us to go over there for Thanksgiving. He said 'my wife will be watching the Saints and she will embarrass me. Plus your TV is not big enough'. LOL.

I watched the game t my girlfriends in front of relatives whom i never met. I think thy may have been weirded out by my intensity during the fame but we live 20 mins from philly. They r all Eagle fans and enjoyed watching the Cowboys demise with me

My husband turned down an invite at a friends of his for us to go over there for Thanksgiving. He said 'my wife will be watching the Saints and she will embarrass me. Plus your TV is not big enough'. LOL.

Bawahaaa! Nice!

attachment.php

Attachments

• ManufacturedSaintsFan.jpg
    ManufacturedSaintsFan.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 232

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom