MAG - Massive Action Game - PS3 (1 Viewer)

All fanboism aside, the last thing I want to do is play a game online with 256 people or whatever.

On any system. That sounds like misery. A) lagfest B) griefers C) the feeling of not affecting the game whatsoever.

Maybe it's personal preference, but 4 vs 4 seems about the limit of what I think is fun.

slap a bungie sticker on the cover and make the characters masta cheefs, and you would be all over this ;)

is that what the gameplay is gonna look like?

LULZMUDKIPZ said: Sweet 256 Players online! WITH LAG! Should change it to MLG! Massive Lag Game!

Sweet 256 Players online! Chances of you understanding ALL of the 128 players at once on your team via bluetooth...0%!

Sweet 256 Players online! Chances of all the players in the game having no depth or identity, just little ants in an ant farm....100%!

Sweet 256 Players online! Chances of the average sony fanboy bashing the xbox because of this...100%!

Sweet 256 Players online! Chances of you seeing them all at once on the screen...0%!

Sweet 256 Players online! Chances of them ****ing up and people getting ****** off at the game...100%!

Sweet 256 Players online! Chances of you getting made fun of by a PC gamer because you have been like OMFG 256 LULZ EVERYTHING SUX CEPT PS3 when the PC gamer has a game that has 11 million players online......100%

Sweet 256 Players Online! Increased of chance of you meeting a ****** online instead of with a typical 16 player online game.......A 16X INCREASE!

Thus I am force to conclude this statement:
Bitter, 256 Players online!

Hehe

Last edited:
It's called practicality, but you playstation guys wouldn't understand that, what with your 800 (past tense) consoles lol

it's called "the game isn't even out yet"....don't be so quick to judge

i do realize that 256 players could potentially be a mess(in many ways)....but i am curious to see if it's done right

When I first saw this, I s**t my pants. Then I realized that competitive play would suck because the game is meant for huge numbers of players. Then I realized id be playing in public servers. I thought being in a 30 person room with approximately 20 mentally challenged people was bad, then I think of having 200 mentally challenged guys in one server and I think I'd want to die.

well i wouldnt be as "butthurt" if i haven't put most of the money i've had into the 360 because i used to think that the 360 was the best console ever. I Was Wrong. Now my 2nd 360 and about 30-50 games are gathering up dust while i'm trying to get the **** to send to microsoft so I can get it fixed.

QT EPITOME of the console war

slap a bungie sticker on the cover and make the characters masta cheefs, and you would be all over this ;)

ha ha, true, "Xbox we got the best online ever".... this game comes out on PS3, "I wouldn't play a game this big"

6 months later...." xbox to release MMO bigger than eanything you've seen before"... "Im all over this one dawg..."

ha ha, true, "Xbox we got the best online ever".... this game comes out on PS3, "I wouldn't play a game this big"

6 months later...." xbox to release MMO bigger than eanything you've seen before"... "Im all over this one dawg..."

I know you guys won't believe this, but even if this game was called Halo Mongoose Edition I wouldn't play this.

No way 250 people in a game would ever appeal to me.

I said "fanboism aside." Doesn't that count for anything?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom