Mahomes/KC reminds me of the 2014-2016 Brees/Saints teams (1 Viewer)

Mahomes is not doing his team any favors. He's still a half-field reader until he scambles and he's predictable as to which half of the field he's going to look at. Take away the dynamic threat at running back and the offense struggles.
i told someone yhis two years back Mahomes is a great thrower of the football but he doesn't know how to Quarterback

This year should make Mahomes a better quarterback. "It's better to be lucky than to be good" is the saying but you've got to become good when the luck runs out.

He has gotten away with a lot of silly throws in the past and he has limited his opportunities by focusing in on only one area of the field after his presnap read, but he has the makeup, drive, intelligence, mental quickness, etc. to make the next step as a quarterback. He's just never had to do it until now. I think he'll respond.

Chiefs almost completely turned over their OL in the offseason. They also lost some key defensive starters (Kpassagon) and two starters in the secondary. Both lines are mess.

But why don't we hear that from anyone?

If anyone has audio of someone saying that, please post it.
Don't have an audio of it but Cower brought up the 2 turnovers Mahomes is responsible for.

Not so easy to win games when your defense is a sieve.

Not even the great can't do no wrong Patrick Mahomes can pull these games out.

In danger of going 3-4 to start the season.

I'm not sad to watch this take place.

I can’t remember the stats, but usually the team that loses the SB has a pretty awful year the year after. Seems to be true this year as well.

i told someone yhis two years back Mahomes is a great thrower of the football but he doesn't know how to Quarterback
Yep. People thought I was just hating when I said that he was gifted an offense most would love to play in with a hall of fame coach. He has a cannon for an arm and people salivate over his "wow" plays but if you knew the dynamics of the Chiefs and were being real, they could have won a Super Bowl with Alex Smith but that's wasn't realized until they finally got rid of Sutton.

Nobody likes a braggart. Pick the Chiefs, I told myself. They aren't going to lose every game, I told myself.
See also the Ravens. Bengals are better but they're not gonna beat the Ravens, I told myself. It's a division game that Baltimore always plays hard, I told myself.

Not over but Bengals up by 10 now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom