Mahomes single handedly loses game vs Rams with 5 turnovers (1 Viewer)

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
Yikes, son.

2 were for direct touchdowns and a third led to another touchdown.

The talking heads will not look at the turnovers or the choke, just his 6 TDs

He has undeniable arm talent. He’s 23, his first year......and a bright future. Give credit where credit is due.

This is where the age and inexperience comes into play on the big stage. He's going to be a great QB, but he isn't ready for the pressure of the big games yet.

While the Rams look impressive, 21 of their points came off of turnovers/direct scores and/or short fields. Drew doesn't make those mistakes and the outcome will be the same. We win by double digits.

Yikes, son.

2 were for direct touchdowns and a third led to another touchdown.

Won't matter. The talking heads still on his bandwagon will only see the 6 TDs. Nothing else matters.

He's a young guy with young guy tendencies. He needs to mature, and when he does - watch out.

I’m sure this isn’t the case but it almost seems like Reid is going out of his way to try and get Mahomes the TD record. He’s got one of the best RB’s in the league and using him like he’s a below average talent. I get that you have a fun QB and the most dangerous WR in the game, but you also have a great RB and oh yeah, that’s been an Achilles heel of the Rams defense. I just don’t get the pass heavy playcalling for KC. Help your young QB out for cripes sake.

I don't want to hear his name in MVP talks after this game. You don't get to choke multiple times in what people are going to call the greatest NFL game ever (not my opinion, but it's already out there) and win MVP. Especially not in the middle of your season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom