majical mystery tour,a ? for the hiders (1 Viewer)

i have an important wednesday afternoon question for all of the parents and also ones that are just watching other kids or babysitting. if they got bored and you wanted to play the mjical mystery tour with them to find hidden goods all over a three bedroom ranch house with full basement..but all basement storage boxes have been checked...where would you hide a bag of large carrots or maybe a bag of stalked celery..just in case you dont want the kids eating to many vegetables..because they have a low sugar count. also ..the garage does not come into play here.. does anybody have good hiding skills for this game..

also..we could pretend that one of the hidden items is a half gallon of milk.

tell me your spots please..i'm getting ready to play this game and i want these kids to be curious..like that cartoon monkey back in the 70's..what ..who was he..george?

I bet you eat carrots with zatairain's mustard on them. Or is carrots code for something else? Hid your weed and can't find it now?

Return air... Look behind the filter. If the return is on the ground floor, and not up in the ceiling, get all the way in there with a flashlight, or a miner's helmet if you've got one (miner's helmet is best so you can keep your hands free).

If the bottle is there, put the grate shut w/ a string, but don't put the string around the latch b/c you'll lock yourself in.

Drink yourself silly while waiting for her to come home.

When she starts screaming about missing American Idol, do your best to not laugh too hard... She'll find you anyway.

After all... that's where she hid the Seagrams. Right?

Hide in the hiding place where no one ever goes.
Put it in your pantry with your cupcakes.
It's a little secret just the Robinsons' affair.
Most of all you've got to hide it from the kids.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom