majical mystery tour,a ? for the hiders (1 Viewer)

kevin from buffalo

SR is my life!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
i have an important wednesday afternoon question for all of the parents and also ones that are just watching other kids or babysitting. if they got bored and you wanted to play the mjical mystery tour with them to find hidden goods all over a three bedroom ranch house with full basement..but all basement storage boxes have been checked...where would you hide a bag of large carrots or maybe a bag of stalked celery..just in case you dont want the kids eating to many vegetables..because they have a low sugar count. also ..the garage does not come into play here.. does anybody have good hiding skills for this game..

also..we could pretend that one of the hidden items is a half gallon of milk.

tell me your spots please..i'm getting ready to play this game and i want these kids to be curious..like that cartoon monkey back in the 70's..what ..who was he..george?

You should hide the carrots and celery individually after dipping them in the milk.

geez i thought he was looking for places to stash his drugs and was asking for ideas

actually i did stretch part of the truth a little bit..this is a tour but not for the kids at heart.im the one seeking i will cut to the chase and make a short story a medium one. last night/late afternoon we were expecting a horrible storm so we thought about being shut in for a few days..i begged the bride for a bottle of seagrams 7 which is whiskey and this would lessen my blow on the anti freedom that i would have and cut back on the cabin fever..well..the storm was weak and the 3/4 bottle dissapeared and i know it wasnt in the snow outside near the house or in the truck before she left for work..i checked everywhere..even the stove..

still no luck..

p.s.-i dont drive now and i couldnt call a cabride either for a fix..she took my wallet

and for this..i will de-program american idol on the dvr direct tv box that she will miss while at work..

paybacks are a *****

Dude, are you babysitting rabbits or humans?
And, do you know the difference? :shrug:

:hihi:

Dude, are you babysitting rabbits or humans?
And, do you know the difference? :shrug:

:hihi:

what's the difference paul..rabbits have longevity in jumping too..you were no help with not one mention of a spot..what spot if you were hiding something like this..what area? i need areas..not questions.. i've entertained enough questions on the king biscuit flower hour this morning that aired on premier radio network

lets start to get that wild mind working mister paul..think like you are the butler in that boardgame

actually i did stretch part of the truth a little bit..this is a tour but not for the kids at heart.im the one seeking i will cut to the chase and make a short story a medium one. last night/late afternoon we were expecting a horrible storm so we thought about being shut in for a few days..i begged the bride for a bottle of seagrams 7 which is whiskey and this would lessen my blow on the anti freedom that i would have and cut back on the cabin fever..well..the storm was weak and the 3/4 bottle dissapeared and i know it wasnt in the snow outside near the house or in the truck before she left for work..i checked everywhere..even the stove..

still no luck..

p.s.-i dont drive now and i couldnt call a cabride either for a fix..she took my wallet

and for this..i will de-program american idol on the dvr direct tv box that she will miss while at work..

paybacks are a *****

Man

You are the oddest person on this board.

what's the difference paul..rabbits have longevity in jumping too..you were no help with not one mention of a spot..what spot if you were hiding something like this..what area? i need areas..not questions.. i've entertained enough questions on the king biscuit flower hour this morning that aired on premier radio network

lets start to get that wild mind working mister paul..think like you are the butler in that boardgame

Kev, you are freakin killing me, man. Reading your work makes it difficult for me to think. Entertaining - yes, but it turns my brain to mush. Well, more mush than normal. :covri:

Look in the pockets of her largest coat that's in the closet. That is where I used to hide money-he never found it, and believe me-he looked.

In the freezer, next to the cryogenically frozen head of Ted Williams. I think kids should know the past greats.

its in the barrel of that gun over there go see. it wont come out til you pull the trigger though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom