Major factor in the Loss, missing a key player.... (1 Viewer)

OneBigEasy!!

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The 73,000 plus fans! Was at the game. Convinced that the crowd would have amped up the defense and Brady would have had a repeat of 2009. Fake crowd noise is bogus. Can’t understand why they played it when we were on offense. Sure you could say that Cooks cost us the game but Latoya only letting in 3k fans when KC and Buffalo had significantly more didn’t do us any favors. Loss hurts but let’s hope that the world gets better and we could have the dome at least half capacity for next year. I’ll take our 35k fans to be louder and more rabid than another fan base at full capacity.

I’m sure that the 70,000 plus fans that couldn’t attend appreciate those sentiments

We just got out played.

I can't blame the other team cheating, and the only thing I saw that was blatantly missed by the refs was the PI, and the facemask that were both missed on the 1st interception, but then they missed a facemask call on one of our guys too.

Maybe the home crowd might have made a difference. I don't know.

I'm just dejected right now.

The 73,000 plus fans! Was at the game. Convinced that the crowd would have amped up the defense and Brady would have had a repeat of 2009. Fake crowd noise is bogus. Can’t understand why they played it when we were on offense. Sure you could say that Cooks cost us the game but Latoya only letting in 3k fans when KC and Buffalo had significantly more didn’t do us any favors. Loss hurts but let’s hope that the world gets better and we could have the dome at least half capacity for next year. I’ll take our 35k fans to be louder and more rabid than another fan base at full capacity.
Your starting to reach. I think that would be the LAST reason the Saints lost. Great defensive game plan by the Bucs and too many crucial turnovers would be much higher on the list.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom