Major fire at Notre Dame Cathedral (Paris) (2 Viewers)

They could go all out and add to the front towers.

Attachments

• IMG_20190417_205325.jpg
    IMG_20190417_205325.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 5
I suppose with more modern materials and technology, they could make it even more elaborate.

In a way this reminds me of when the 13 kids were rescued from the Thai cave. The best divers came from Britain & the doctor came Australia.

It will not matter if the architect is from Dubai, China or the West Indies. This is a world wide request for help with something than is meaningful for 13 million people a year.

Not to mention that the architect will be famous FOREVER.

At least we now know. The archbishop of France stated to reporters that the Holy See will not be helping to fund any repairs as France is self sufficient. They will offer “technical support”. Kinda makes you wish France would start charging the Church rent to use it after its rebuilt.

At least we now know. The archbishop of France stated to reporters that the Holy See will not be helping to fund any repairs as France is self sufficient. They will offer “technical support”. Kinda makes you wish France would start charging the Church rent to use it after its rebuilt.

Two shots from the hip, taking your comments at face value since i havent read anything on this yet.

First shot. Indont expect any leadership whatsoever from this pope. He panders to every concern ans authority except that of the catholic faithful.

Second shot. The ownership of the cathedral is a big sore spot for the Church. Many consider it as having been stolen by the French government. Referring back to shot 1....a real leader would claim authority over the building and seek to finance and orchestrate the renovation....then make a claim of rightful ownership. Francis will just sit back and watch and possibly make some Judas like comments when called on it.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom