Major holding call missed against Dallas.(MERGEAPALOOZA)). (1 Viewer)

Plus at least 2 facemasks I saw live and 2 obvious PIs. At least 2 of those could have been game changers.

It is amazing about all of these so called penalties that should have been called about the Cowboys and that the officials didn't the same for the Cowboys. So much whining!!!! Sounds like the Saints lost!

I also recall a blatant face mask no-call against one of the Dallas o-line guys.. I think it was Ellis who was trying to round the corner to get to Kitna, and was held up by his face mask for a good 2-3 seconds.

It was Will Smith. They ended up calling Ayodele for hands to the face instead.

Ayodele also had his helmet ripped off and thrown on Barbers 3rd TD. No call.

Well all those missed penalties made Dallas losing THAT much sweeter. Let them bask in the glory of that loss. Bet it hurts huh Cowgirls....:hihi:

Don't forget about when Alex Brown was called for illegal use of the hands, while on the same play Will Smith was getting blatantly facemasked...

There's a reason the one on Will Smith wasn't called...the ref didn't explain the penalty correctly. The actual penalty on Brown was illegal use of the hands by any player not wearing a Cowboys uniform on Thanksgiving.

It is amazing about all of these so called penalties that should have been called about the Cowboys and that the officials didn't the same for the Cowboys. So much whining!!!! Sounds like the Saints lost!

Yo dude, what's up with the weird comments? Did you watch the game in it's entirety? Did you miss the blatant hold on MJ by Witten that allowed the 60yd TD . The proper call negates that play and penalizes the Cowboys as well.11 on 11 is tough enough, having to deal with missed calls that GIVE your opponent 7pts. is not whining- it's stating an obvious disparity by the refs to allow one team an unfair advantage over another. Beat me fair, not cheat me there.:aargh:

I also recall a blatant face mask no-call against one of the Dallas o-line guys.. I think it was Ellis who was trying to round the corner to get to Kitna, and was held up by his face mask for a good 2-3 seconds.

Worse yet, they called hands to the face against us on that play which allowed the girls to get in field goal range.
MB

No kidding, just a few blown calls I can remember -

Witten's blatant hold uncalled.

Multiple Pass Interference penalties went uncalled.

The Cowboys play clock expiring what was it twice?

Uncalled Cowboys false starts.

The fumbled punt that was kicked.

Were the Cowboys incapable of being penalized?

You can add the one where Remi Aydele got his helmet ripped off by the facemask by the Dallas lineman on their go-ahead touchdown run. You can see in the replay that the official was looking right through those two players to see if the runner was breaking the plane of the goal line. He was totally oblivious to Remi's head getting forced backward like a PEZ dispenser.

:aargh:

Anyone notice how on the girls' last drive the clock kept stopping after every down? Jerrah Jones literally bought time!

On the J.Graham tipped pass - INT play; as the DB was coming back around to advance the ball Jimmy tried to make a play on him but was blocked in the back, illegally blocked that is. Hell, my wife starting yelling "Illegal Block!" and she's a Cowboys fan. (yea... I know, we had a quiet Thanksgiving here at the house)

Now how is it that my bride can "see" a foul as it's happening but the game officials, standing on the field and paid to watch for these kinds of penalties, cannot? The ball should have come back to the spot of the foul, plus 5-yards for the infraction.

I know that this particular non-call would not have changed the out come of the game and, honestly, the Saints should have never let the game get to the point where a blown call -could- affect the out come. This example and the other situations sighted already is just another chapter in soap opera known as Adventures in Officiating.

And... I'm still not all that clear on what the hell happened on/with the botched punt/ground kicked ball. I would think that it's an illegally kicked-forwarded football and it would come back to the spot of the actual kick, not to the spot where the kicked ball ended up?!?

Anyone get a pic of the Witten blatant hold on MJ? Got some convenient amnesia cowgirl fans at work who will need to see this before they start talking about how they were one play away from a win.

Tell them to shut up:

393641441.jpg

And enjoy their offseason.

On NFL access they said Witten didn't get away with a hold, he got away with a mugging.

Anyone get a pic of the Witten blatant hold on MJ? Got some convenient amnesia cowgirl fans at work who will need to see this before they start talking about how they were one play away from a win.

We all know there are many calls that are missed in every game and they go both ways. Remember the Jenkins hold on Welker last year that probably stopped a reception and touchdown?

Tell your Cowboys fans that if they had wanted to win their D should have stopped Brees and company from driving 90 yards in 68 seconds and scoring the winning TD.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom