Major League Baseball 2023 (1 Viewer)

It will take a couple of seasons and likely more then a few, very good, up-and-coming pitching prospects or established All-Star pitchers, relievers, or closers getting hurt before the MLBPA pushes or forces the issue with MLB owners or MLB FO. Rob Manfred is a second-or-third rate wannabe Roger Goodell who lacks his ruthlessness, cunny, or ability to find believable, convenient scapegoats to distract the NFL from having its internal problems being blown up to even further public scrutiny like Jon Gruden and the decade-old Redskins FO racist e-mails. Goodell is a snake, but he's a smart snake. Manfred was made to look like a klutz way back in 2020, when he failed to remove the Astros stolen, pitch-and-sign stealing operation. He said,"Well, I did the best I could but the MLBPA bosses voted me down." What a schmuck. He had public opinion on his side after the 2019 season when Astros made their second WS appearance in 3 years and their illegitimate operation was uncovered. All Houston lost was their manager of those WS, and their GM,which wasnt really a punishment because they got a better replacements anyway. MLB owners won't want to admit they got it so wrong so quickly in the process and it all could've been avoided if MLB had decided to use some reasonable common-sense.

Then during the 2020 MLB preseason, while most every other MLB team, player, manager, GM, owners were fuming and calling Houston cheaters, most of the Astros players who were with team when the stealing occured, gave non-apology apologies, inferring yeah, we stole signals and signs, but so forkin what, we have our WS and AL rings, what's the big, bad man in NYC going to do about it and we honestly will argue with straight faces that it had nothing to do with beating NYY or LAD.

I lost pretty much all respect for Rob Manfred because the Houston Astros and Boston Red Sox, made him appear to look weak, ineffective, and a pursey that irrespective of all his powers as MLB Commissioner, the worst he could do is whine and complain and shake his fingers at both teams, "saying don't do it again" and everyone pretends like it's never occured since. He looked absolutely forking pathetic
It was even worse than that. The Dodgers were accused of using video cameras to steal signs during that same post season run; and even one of their players admitted this was true to sports reporters on the condition of anonymity. Manfred refused to investigate the allegations. 🐔

Further, Manfred sent a sealed letter to the New York Yankees to inform them he knew how they had cheated that year and they were not to do so again. No one knows what was in the letter except Manfred and the Yankees owners, but people in the MLB office reported the letter was a reprimand for cheating. Talk about a toothless gesture.

Heaven forbid he reveal it was systemic issue pretty much throughout MLB. What a dufus.

Last edited:
Pitcher injuries have literally climbed every season for the past 20 years. This isn't an anomaly. Simply googling increase in pitching injuries gives articles from the past 10+ years talking about the increase in pitching injuries. They talk about rest, mechanics etc, but most importantly the increase in RPMs on the spin of your average curve ball or slider has dramatically increased along with UCL injuries.

Last edited:
At Altuve’s rehab start in SugarLand. He hit one to deep center but was caught at the warning track

One of the unwritten rules in baseball for as long as I remember is never show up the opposing pitcher if
you hit a Hr. The next pitch from Bob Gibson or Don Drysdale would have been a fastball under the chin.
Which is why I wish someone would drill randy arozarena the next at bat after he does that stupid cross armed celebration at 3rd base and home plate after a HR

Which is why I wish someone would drill randy arozarena the next at bat after he does that stupid cross armed celebration at 3rd base and home plate after a HR
when I clicked the post by Chuck it sent me to this game for some reason. This is very bad behavior by Josh Naylor.

I could be wrong here but I think Naylor was the Guardian I saw that took his helmet off and then proceeded to smack himself in the head with it after a walk off hit maybe last season?

why we posting non OP Tic toks when you can just post the Jomboy media youtube video of these incidents so Jomboy gets the views and the revenue for his work?

Jacob deGrom to have Tommy John surgery next week, hate to see that

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom