Major League Baseball 2024 (1 Viewer)

The end of Oakland's once-vibrant, "renegade" sports scene is nearly complete and finished since being granted their first sports franchise in 1961 with the Raiders and more then likely, there's more then a few S.F. Giants, 49ers and Warriors fans snickering, laughing at their East Bay contemporaries across the Golden Gate or East Bay bridges about 25-30 miles away while also cruelly pointing out that once the A's leave, aside from a WNBA or MLS squad, no major sports team will ever return to Oakland.

My scrappy Brewers keep finding a way to win...
Anyone play fantasy baseball? I've been thinking of starting a thread here because nobody goes to the Fantasy forum...

The fact that major league baseball does nothing to stop him leads me to believe that baseball is just as legitimate as the WWE. He's been doing this for years and has been allowed to continue.

He’s not the only ump who should be fired

The fact that major league baseball does nothing to stop him leads me to believe that baseball is just as legitimate as the WWE. He's been doing this for years and has been allowed to continue.

siv5mph2x2vc1.jpeg

He's just salty...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom