Major League Beasball 2K8 Vid.....Full 9 innings (1 Viewer)

Love the pitching in that game, it looks even better this year!! Best baseball game IMO.

I will definatly be buying this, I believe next tuesday.

i played the heck out of 2k6....that game was awesome, and i am not baseball guy.....

anyway, i want to get a baseball game for my ps3 and it looks like this will be the one

I miss MVP, but I want a baseball game and I own a 360 so I think this is my only choice. Hopefully it will be good.

who do you play with?

Im a Braves fan and usually play as the Braves, but sometimes I'll take the worst team on the game and use them in franchise mode because I enjoy building a team. I havnt bought an MLB game since the last MVP came out for PS2 a few years back. Ive just kept playing that. Gives me time to actually finish seasons in franchise. MVP was awesome, but Ive got the itch to get a new baseball game for my 360 now.

I played 2k7 and completely loved the game as far as mechanics and the engine goes. There however was an extremely disappointing amount of features that other baseball games had, that 2k7 didn't...team creation, stadium upgrades, new stadiums etc...Hopefully a lot of those things have been addressed, because it was a beautiful game minus that

Jumped on the bandwagon eh Rob?

So, from now on when someone cheers on the Red Sox they are assumed to have "jumped on the bandwagon"? I have been a Red Sox fan since I was 11 or 12. I'm 24 now, 25 in April, and every time I tell people I am a Red Sox fan, they accuse me of "jumping on the bandwagon". I freaking hate that!

Most people in Louisiana turned into Red Sox fans about 4-5 yrs ago. Rob just admitted to jumping on.

I read the game has minor leagues can you play with the teams such as the Zephyrs?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom